• ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Won a FB contest to get a chance to buy a hard to get bottle of bourbon. Went into the store to pick it up, with a couple other purchases, and even chatted with the owner.

Got home and got a text from the owner that I could 1 bottle from a list of 7 hard to find bottles he had in the back. I was just in there. Just in there!

Now I have to stop in again tomorrow to pick up my selection.

DCR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Finished watching Jeopardy, got up to go do something and left the remote in my chair. When I got back, the wife had an annoyed look on her face. "I had to get up to turn the TV off."

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Slow cooked some chicken breasts after marinating for 4 hours. Tried an Orange Marmalade/soy sauce glaze that was very good........but it was very hot in the sun this afternoon. I was all sweaty when they were finished. The beer helped.

Don

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Got a new monitor, to hook up to the computer as a second monitor.
    Thought, what the heck. It would make things easier/better, and monitors are cheap.

Then I bought an adjustable arm to mount it to the computer desk. Half the cost of the monitor.

Then I bought a HDMI switch, so I could hook the Xbox to it.

And then I found my problem.
    Besides the fact that my cheap monitor cost a bit more with the extras.

The monitor doesn't have speakers.
    When I'm on the computer, no big deal, the computer sound goes through it's speakers.
    But on the xbox... nope.
    Now I gotta wear my headset, even if I'm just playing myself?

Nope.
    So I went on amazon and bought a speaker for it.
    Geez.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Last year our house went up $25k so they could tax us more. 1st time I appealed it, gave them some nasty comments about being Republican thieves. Guy from another county came out and gave his ok to lower it back to where it was. This year same worthless Republican up it $25k again. Appealed again and calling them thieves and what has changed since last year. Same guy as last year coming again today. Wish me luck. Probably raise it even higher. This is guy who told my son last year how the assessors are bullied by police and schools to raise everyone’s property value so THEY can get more tax $$$ for THEIR agendas. For 40 years straight my county population has been declining, nobody moving here they all moving away.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Dude.
    1st world problems.
    Not solutions.

:)
    Assesser was just here and got the $25k increase on home down to $13k. However it’s still a problem every year. No solutions no stopping it. I can only slow it down every year a little so we said we would see each other next year again. Theirs new jails and schools to build. But they won’t put the real thieves in jail and school just a place to indoctrinate communism.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Assesser was just here and got the $25k increase on home down to $13k. However it’s still a problem every year. No solutions no stopping it. I can only slow it down every year a little so we said we would see each other next year again. Theirs new jails and schools to build. But they won’t put the real thieves in jail and school just a place to indoctrinate communism.
    Uh, I was replying to Bug

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Being discussed here...

Top Bottom