• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rb288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2019
    Grovertown
    Well, I will be going against the flow here, but my favorite rifle, the one I really enjoy shooting more than any other, is my 1903 Springfield.
    It is what I consider a rifleman's rifle.

Alpha06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2021
    Central IL
    Very tough question. There are several that will get the job done.

M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, M14(M1A), M16(AR15), AK47, 1911, Beretta 92, Sig P226, P228.

Just to name a few. It's difficult to only name one and not hurt feelings. :)

Nballison

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2019
    ANDERSON
    It's a lot of guys here who love foreign military units and their armament (not more than their own country's armament perhaps). You have a choice to have a primary rifle and sidearm of ANY military/paramilitary group, which would it be? Britain's excessive recoil Enfield L85A1? South Africa's Vektor CP-1 compact pistol? France's FAMAS F1 rifle? Or Germany's HK MP7A2 (4.6x30)? Lets see those choices! My choice would be Spetsnaz's OTs-14 Groza and Japan's Minebea 9mm machine pistol.
    Probably a m110 dmr and a hk mp7 would be dope. Wouod make for a killer cod class

Kneedeep87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2021
    Fort wayne
    I'm sticking with the old trusty AR-15 and Glock 19. Reliable and extremely easy to fix and source parts. Low power scope and irons for the lack of need of batteries. Just realized I was supposed to pick from foreign military units so Russian AK and Glock 19. Same reasons

Top Bottom