• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Metalhead17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    Dallas
    It's a lot of guys here who love foreign military units and their armament (not more than their own country's armament perhaps). You have a choice to have a primary rifle and sidearm of ANY military/paramilitary group, which would it be? Britain's excessive recoil Enfield L85A1? South Africa's Vektor CP-1 compact pistol? France's FAMAS F1 rifle? Or Germany's HK MP7A2 (4.6x30)? Lets see those choices! My choice would be Spetsnaz's OTs-14 Groza and Japan's Minebea 9mm machine pistol.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The US made the right choices before they adopted the sig P320.

The ar15 and the 92fs are probably the best evolved of any firearms in military service in the world.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Lots of cool stuff in the word. I have trigger time on a ZB-26. Likely go with that.

Vektor's SS-77 is a close second if not tied.

Finns make/made some excellent pieces too.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    That question is like asking which Grandchild is your favorite :>).
    I do like my Garand's, M1 Carbine, AK47, Russian SVD, and several AR's (in various calibers) and my LR-308.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Depends upon when you served I guess, my first two years in the Army I carried the PIG, an M-60 Maxine gun and learned to love it.
    A .45 auto on my hip during those days too.
    M16A1’s, M-203 Grenade Launcher, definitely over my 21 year career. I served as an exchange NCO with the British Fusiliers (C co 1RRF) but didn’t like the bull pup SA-80.
    AK-47, AKM’s AK-74 series I loved, and the M-240. SAW I wish I had more time with, I really loved that one.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    First, M4 Sherman. My uncle drove this big gun at the Battle of El Alamein. Sadly he was the only survivor when it got hit. Second is the Japanese Nambu, which my dad brought back from New Guinea, that I now have. Third is the Indian Ishapore that I got for a steal from an old Marine friend.

mike4

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Rifle: SCAR-H (USSOCOM, multiple countries) with multiple barrel length options, 45 degree offset Aimpoint T-2 with a LPVO and an alternate long range scope

Pistol: HK45CT with suppressor (USN Mk 24 Mod 0, SEALs)

If we are talking foreign only I'd go Glock 19, which like the SCAR-H is in limited US issue plus several foreign countries.

Top Bottom