• bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

...Published: Dec. 17, 2023 at 9:57 AM EST|Updated: 8 hours ago

EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WFIE) - A couple was arrested overnight after attacking officers and sending them to the hospital.
    That’s according to the Evansville Police Department, who says they were called to a domestic violence in progress on W. Delaware Street between Malachi Littlepage and the victim, Destinee Littlepage.
    In their affidavits, it states that Malachi and Destinee are believed to be half-siblings and are seeing each other in a romantic relationship.
    When officers arrived, they say Destinee was hugging Malachi. Evansville Police officers placed Malachi in handcuffs, which reportedly made the couple angry.
    According to police, Malachi kicked his foot back and buckled Officer Alexander’s knee. He then moved forward and kicked Officer Harrington in the face, police say.
    The affidavit states Destinee joined in the fight, striking both officers and pleading with them to let Malachi go.
    More officers arrived on scene and took Destinee and Malachi into custody.
    Officers say while in jail, the couple continued to yell at each other from their separate holding cells.

Both reportedly claimed to have “kicked a**” and insisted they were happy they sent the officers to the hospital...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    ...Published: Dec. 17, 2023 at 9:57 AM EST|Updated: 8 hours ago

In their affidavits, it states that Malachi and Destinee are believed to be half-siblings and are seeing each other in a romantic relationship.
    When officers arrived, they say Destinee was hugging Malachi. Evansville Police officers placed Malachi in handcuffs, which reportedly made the couple angry.
    Aren't they a bit too far north to be doing that? LOL

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    No, I can see that happening here in Evansville. The city is loaded with it's share of derelicts.
    Those two should not be breathing right now.

What's your prosecutor like down there?

If it's like some of the other bigger metros in Indiana, these lovely two could be out making similar gene pool babies before you know it?

:nailbite:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    What's your prosecutor like down there?

If it's like some of the other bigger metros in Indiana, these lovely two could be out making similar gene pool babies before you know it?

:nailbite:
    Eville is a couple counties over so I'm not to familiar with the Prosecutor. I haven't heard of any liberal antics coming from there.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Aren't they a bit too far north to be doing that? LOL

Well maybe they swam across the river from Kentucky?

When I got married in Kentucky they asked if were related on the marriage license application. I don’t think they cared, just keeping statistics.

Malachi and Destinee are believed to be half-siblings and are seeing each other in a romantic relationship.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    67ti9b6SGE3BITym3j.webp

"THIS IS HOW WE DO IT!!!"

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Well maybe they swam across the river from Kentucky?

When I got married in Kentucky they asked if were related on the marriage license application. I don’t think they cared, just keeping statistics.
    I’ve been married twice in Kentucky, the first time they asked if we were related “by no closer than second cousins?”

And the second time I don’t remember them asking that question!

ok so here’s where my story gets kinda interesting, after we (my second wife and I) had been dating a while, her dad asked my last name, I told him, and he looked at my then girlfriend (now wife) and said…that’s your birth name (she’s adopted!)…before anyone accuses us of being in the same situation as “redneck couple” above
    1 my dad was adopted too
    2 my wife was adopted in North Carolina
    3 my wife’s mom was Hispanic
    4 my dad was adopted in Indiana and was whiter than sour cream!

And honestly I can only hope that one of our local judges sentences this “couple” to forced surgical sterilization!…just what Evansville needs…an “uncle dad” situation!…I could only imagine what kind of…3 armed, 2 headed, love child these inbreeding wastes of dwindling natural resources could produce

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    We southern people have to go to Evansville, Louisville, Owensboro to experience big city stuff. The local news spent like 10 minutes on this story last night.

This seems more like Ohio County, KY lots of close families there.

I wonder if they are from Crawford County.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    We southern people have to go to Evansville, Louisville, Owensboro to experience big city stuff. The local news spent like 10 minutes on this story last night.

This seems more like Ohio County, KY lots of close families there.

I wonder if they are from Crawford County.
    That's right about the big cities. I was born and raised in Owensboro but had to come to Indiana to find a wife. All my Kentucky relatives were fat and ugly. Ok to date but not to marry. :banana:

Top Bottom