• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Ehh... desert has a way of making things taste better than they really are. MRE's taste good when out there too. Not so much in any other place.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I got about 10 lbs of various green coffee beans and a small roaster. Tell me what you like an I'll roast it for you. Talk about fresh....

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Old school. :):

They dont make that one anymore. It was good though.:yesway:

WHAT?!?!? No Chicken cavatelli??? That sucks. I bet they still hand out the 4 fingers of death though. blech.

Oh, and I've never been called old school before. I now have a midlife crisis setting in. Thanks.

You darn kids and your fancy MREs! in my day....... :laugh:

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    WHAT?!?!? No Chicken cavatelli??? That sucks. I bet they still hand out the 4 fingers of death though. blech.

Oh, and I've never been called old school before. I now have a midlife crisis setting in. Thanks.

Heck, I could go for some dehydrated pork or beef pattie with a Green Bean coffee right now:D

parsimonious

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    SE IN

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.

Hell, 4 fingers of death were gone long before the chicken cavetelli. The only reason I even know what the 4FOD are is because an older army guy used to bring us MRE's in the Boy Scouts, and to think I used to enjoy eating them then. :puke:

The newer ones life Buffalo Chicken and Chicken Pesto arent too bad. They've changed alot even since Ive been in.

As far the Green Bean though, I would be interested in tasting it sometime other than when Im completely miserable. The one inCamp Dwyer was :yesway:

themadmedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Not a bad idea... Have a "punch card" with one or two left to go I think somewhere in a foot locker in the basement.

Top Bottom