You Asked For It....Here it is!!! BGF Fire Sale!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    You asked for it so...... here it is!!! The Beech Grove Firearms Fire Sale!!! Details: fire sale is on Firearms only...here is how it will go. Gun under $500.00 will be $25 off...guns $500 to $999 will be $50 off...guns $1000 and up will be $75 off. So for example: Glock gen3 normal price $509 but now $459 plus tax. This is not a term sale but rather for those guns only that went through the fire. The guns suffered no physical damage other than exposure to smoke and have all been cleaned an inspected. However some of the gun boxes still smell of smoke, thus the discount. As new guns replace these discounted guns, the prices will return to our normal pricing. Also, used guns and consigned guns are not included. Thanks. Sale starts tomorrow!!

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Thank you for all your support through this very very trying time. November 18th we will be reopening but do to the declared total loss of all our non-firearm inventory the store is not what is was or will be. Unfortunately the insurance company I suppose figures one can run a business with no inventory or reimbursement money for the loss in a timely manner. So in a nut shell, the store has all the Firearms it did on that day, but limited on ammo an accessories. We are securing funds for a substantial boost to our inventory, which will have us fully stocked soon. Again thank you all, Greg.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    So has anyone else picked up something nice at the sale? I was in around 11:30, chatted with them a bit and picked up a nice Springfield Loaded 1911. Great people and I wish them well! :)

dwh79

Expert
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    I got mine. I had been kicking around for awhile getting a G19 Gen 3 and when I saw this I had to go. I went buy at about 5 and sure enough they had one and for $491 out the door for a brand new G19 I couldn't pass it up. I wish them well in these next few months while they get back up to speed.

croy

Master
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Nice looking gun, I actually carried a springfield loaded at my wedding.

Nice to see BGF back open and running.

Top Bottom