• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    And three years later, it's still like pulling teeth to get people to read it. :rolleyes:

I say mandatory pop quizes..... you have to score a 80% or better on a 200 question test every month, essays included. (site supports only have a 10 question quiz, multiple choice and all answers are in my top 10 thread :D )

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oh, I'm clear, but he is allowed to say what he wants, it only illegal when someone threatens violence against him.
    IC 35-42-2-3
    Provocation
    Sec. 3. A person who recklessly, knowingly, or intentionally engages in conduct that is likely to provoke a reasonable man to commit battery commits provocation, a Class C infraction.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    I do not agree with what he is saying.

However, I also don't agree with those calling for him to be killed or physically harmed over singing a rap song. It's not an offense deserving of the death penalty. It's just a song and calling for violence against him is also wrong.

Rep coming your way. VERY Well spoken.

Coming from someone that respects about every genre of music entertainment there is (hip hop, rock, country, jazz, etc)...

I truly, passionately disagree and hate Soulja Boy for this song.
    But let's be real, there are far more people than I care to acknowledge that
    are anti-troops/anti-war/anti-anythingpositive...

Disagree with all whom feel that way? Absolutely. That's my opinion.
    As-does what he's stating. Let the other people wish upon his death and drop the N bomb for their reassurance and peace...

The rest of us? Need to just stay civil, open-minded and let SHTF when the time comes.

Til then, Don't throw **** at it.

stack23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    NWI
    he's entitled to his opinion, even if it is stupid and wrong... best thing to do is just ignore it imo

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I prefer to take this as the ultimate compliment to all who have served. Without the men and women of the armed forces putting themselves on the line idiots like this guy would not be free to spew their bs. Its the same as flag burning. The people who protest by burning a flag are, by this exercise of free speech, validating as right, that which they are loudly protesting. I love it. Ironic, huh?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Wow, I can't believe I made it through 90 seconds listening to that sack of ****.

I can't believe you tried.

If some harm were to come to him by accident, I would shed no tears.
    If some harm were to befall him on purpose, I would not be upset.

I also would not wish it on him. He has that same right of free speech; it's easy to respect that right for those with whom we agree and far harder (and more necessary) to do so for :poop: like this. I have the right to ignore his trash, too.

I am of the opinion that he will get what's coming to him. Maybe not now, maybe not that we'll ever see, but it will happen and when it does, he will know the meaning of "sorry". He may have the opportunity to make it right or he may not.

Blessings,
    Bill

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I didn't watch the video but I did look up the lyrics to the song.

What a complete idiot. The saddest part is that some people in our society apparently relate to lyrics like these.

Top Bottom