• ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    1 Peter 5:6-7
    Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: [7] Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Some people don't think God cares about these things, but the Bible says he cares for us, and if he cares for us he cares what troubles us.
    The above scripture says to cast all your care upon him. Why? Because he cares about you.
    A good father will care about their children and their pain be it mentally or physically.

Praying God's will be done.
    Hard part of that is we will never understand his will, or why he chose that path for us.
    She's going to rainbow bridge in the morning.

The thing about praying is a lot of people do it wrong.
    You don't ask for an easy life... you ask for strength to get through the life he has planned for you.

Praying now for strength to endure.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Hard part of that is we will never understand his will, or why he chose that path for us.

You don't ask for an easy life... you ask for strength to get through the life he has planned for you.

I'll pray for you and your family. God takes care of his animals.

PTinbound

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    DeMotte

I am so sorry that you are going through this and I am praying for the Lord to come back quickly and reunite you. Randy Alcorn in his book “Heaven” devotes an entire chapter to animals in heaven. I believe you will see her again.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I've learned that we must pray his will be done because he understands the future where we don't. Keep trusting and following his lead. Things will work out in his appointed time.

My dog has a large tumor on her muzzle. I'm trying to get it removed because it's so large now she has a hard time eating.
    It came on out if nowhere, and has steadily growth for the last 45 days.
    Vet has prescribed several medications nothing working, vet thinks it's cancer.
    So need to try to remove it and pray for the best.
    I take her dry dog food let it soak with water until soft so she can eat it 2.5 cups morning and 2.5 cups evening, and I make her two scrambled eggs a day to help with her nutrition. She just turned eight October 15th.
    Waiting on vet to arrange an operation.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I am so sorry that you are going through this and I am praying for the Lord to come back quickly and reunite you. Randy Alcorn in his book “Heaven” devotes an entire chapter to animals in heaven. I believe you will see her again.
    The way things are shaping up in the world... one would start to think we may see it in our lifetime.
    Of course, many in the past have felt this way too...

Top Bottom