Yet another mass shooting this time, Texas again.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Remington 90T

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2023
    Brodhead Wisconsin
    Back in the 60's when streaking started -Pro sports would broadcast every sick streaker and make it front page news - Giving them their one minute of fame - Them they woke up and refuse broadcasting it and it has just about stopped. Mass shooting are terrible - but the news is doing the same thing, giving these sick people their one minute of fame,

vtnewbie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2019
    Vermont
    Terrible!
    Prayers for Victims & their Families.
    Doubt we'll EVER Know if the Shooter was in the US Illegally.
    Just sayin
    Yep, just like the DC Beltway shooter back in the early 2000s. Held in INS custody as a false claim to US Citizenship, but released on higher orders. Did tours in the US Army based on his claim that he was born and raised in New Orleans, but he had a strong Carribean accent...

It didn't serve anyone's interest to know the truth.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Terrible!
    Prayers for Victims & their Families.
    Doubt we'll EVER Know if the Shooter was in the US Illegally.
    Just sayin
    Even if just his parents came here illegally and he was born here, that's still illegal in my book. End anchor baby loopholes. They are not citizens.
    Screw this pos regardless of his status. Cowardice to target unarmed innocent civilians.

We have enough lunatic psychopaths here without all of the added illegals pouring over our border thanks to the treasonous democrats.

Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    Still waiting for the ATF to release report of how many of the last 160 mass shooters were on medication and how many had known mental problems. Crickets imho on that.
    Please ... I've been on Prozac for years due to depression. I've got all kinds of guns and would NEVER dream of doing anything like this. This mass shooting and killing problem is way DEEPER than just guns. It is a 'People' problem.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Please ... I've been on Prozac for years due to depression. I've got all kinds of guns and would NEVER dream of doing anything like this. This mass shooting and killing problem is way DEEPER than just guns. It is a 'People' problem.
    They work great for some folks. No disagreement there.
    However they are pumped into many folks that shouldn't take them imo. Take that for what it's worth because I'm no doctor. However after the covid scam, i don't trust 90% of doctors or medical "professionals" anymore. And I also believe there is a connection between these types of drugs and mass shootings and other violent crimes.
    They straight up tell you on the warning labels that if you have thoughts of harming yourself or other uncharacteristic thoughts, to seek help immediately.
    The pharmaceutical companies know there's a connection. Just like they knew the harm they were doing with opiods and kept it hidden and pulling them out.
    Put ALL of the data out there and let's figure out the truth.
    But they won't. Our facts are censored in today's society. We have instant access to bull ****.l, because the people who control the information are all in it together for money and power. Media, corporations, government.

Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    They work great for some folks. No disagreement there.
    However they are pumped into many folks that shouldn't take them imo. Take that for what it's worth because I'm no doctor. However after the covid scam, i don't trust 90% of doctors or medical "professionals" anymore. And I also believe there is a connection between these types of drugs and mass shootings and other violent crimes.
    They straight up tell you on the warning labels that if you have thoughts of harming yourself or other uncharacteristic thoughts, to seek help immediately.
    The pharmaceutical companies know there's a connection. Just like they knew the harm they were doing with opiods and kept it hidden and pulling them out.
    Put ALL of the data out there and let's figure out the truth.
    But they won't. Our facts are censored in today's society. We have instant access to bull ****.l, because the people who control the information are all in it together for money and power. Media, corporations, government.
    I don't trust healthcare today either. I think illegal drugs ... Meth, Heroin etc is much more behind a lot of this killing

Dechrissen

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 17, 2023
    Vermillion County
    Sigh. :( More fuel.

Came across this tweet:

"glorify the gun that was used to kill them"

Well, it's a pretty glorious gun.
    It's not like they're wearing pins in the likeness of the mentally ill killer who was wielding the gun.
    These anti-2A folks should consider finding something else to point their fingers at.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Has nothing to do with guns actually. ATF is trying to make it all about the guns and not wanting to look at all at drugs or mental state. Just blame it all on guns so they can take them. It’s a sin problem, it’s an evil problem and some of these people are also sick in the head for other reasons. But the guns are not the problem.

Top Bottom