• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M9Hoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    NWI
    That was awesome except for the fact that she had her trigger finger on the trigger! Also it looked like she was smelling the gun a couple times?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Wow... that made my wife cuss at him, and she never cusses LOL.

She seemed interested in the gun. Hopefully, he was able to get her interested again. The look on her face when she racked the slide said she knew she was being naughty. I wonder if she needed new panties!

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Weren't you paying attention? He said that's his WIFE... Getting it once a month would probably be a reward for him! :)::cool::grabass:

Blessings,
    Bill

That is a VERY valid point. I've been divorced for 5 years and have been enjoying the dating scene... So I guess I've forgotten what the married life is really like. :D ;)

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I'm really praying there was nooooo ammo anywhere about... That said, I PEE"D myself!! Too funny! Not something I'd try on my wife though. She's smarter than I, and I wouldn't even want to imagine vengeance. And those of you who are married and not getting ANY.... I feel your pain. In fact, I felt it for 17 years.. Lemmee tell ya fellas, if there's not another overriding reason to stay in it, you're wastiing your time and your youth. Get the hell out, pay the lawyers, and move on.

Top Bottom