• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WIZZO499

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I bought this XD40 in December of 2004. I have put roughly 2000rnds through it in the period between December 2004 and now. It has spent the last 2 years sitting around because I've found the 1911's more fun.

Comes with 8 12rd factory mags, Springfield case, and gun lock.

WTT for M&P9 with thumb safety. Will add cash on my end to make it an even trade.

The only other pistol that might catch my interest is an M&P45 w/ thumb safety. THAT'S IT.Don't contact me about other trades.

For sale for $400 FTF. $430 shipped.

***SOLD PENDING FUNDS***

I'm all 1911 for carry guns and want to try something new, while maintaining the same manual of arms. I no longer enjoy shooting this specifically due to the .40 S&W round. Absolutely nothing wrong with the pistol and has always gone bang when I wanted it to. Has proven quite accurate as well. The slide was sent back to Springfield because it had the original bluing on it that would spot up with rust if you looked at it wrong. It is now coated with Springfield's Armory Kote finish (they installed new sights as well). They also did a nice polish job on the feedramp. You can see the color difference between the take down lever and the slide. You can also see the finish worn thin on the grip safety. I haven't fired it since it got back so the slide appears as-new.

Let me know if you want to see any more pics.

DSCF9193.jpg

DSCF9199.jpg

DSCF9198.jpg

DSCF9197.jpg

DSCF9205.jpg

DSCF9203.jpg

Willing to do FTF in Indiana, also willing to ship. I'm in Lafayette. I don't want to travel more than an hour away. If you live further than that, I hope you're willing to drive. I am willing to add a little money on my end to get the deal done as well.

I'd like to see an Indiana Driver's license upon meeting FTF. If not, make sure your dealer accepts pistols from non-FFL's.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

cowboy23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    lafayette
    u are lookin for 1911? i would like to switch over to the 1911 as well i have the xd40sc i live in lafayette. i like ur gun tho i like the new coating.

Top Bottom