• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    Aron, I want to thank you for the instructional shoot on Sat and the match on Sun, I had a good time and chatted with many great people. I had fun and learned that there is a lot to learn about my new passion! I appreciate Craig for lending me his spare Mag Pouches! It was fun, I look forward to the next match.

Barrn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Plainfield
    Well, thanks for the recognition.

I've had a frustrating season. Experiencing many gun and ammo malfunctions the first half of the season. Finally got that fixed.

I was doing reasonably well this match until that speed shoot. :xmad:

I agree that the best stages have been at the WVPPS matches.

I've a had a great time shooting with the WVPPS.

Now I'm thinking about actually practicing and reading the rule book.:D
    All this talk is makin me thirsty!:alcoholic:

gh2

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Well, thanks for the recognition.

I've had a frustrating season. Experiencing many gun and ammo malfunctions the first half of the season. Finally got that fixed.

I was doing reasonably well this match until that speed shoot. :xmad:

I agree that the best stages have been at the WVPPS matches.

I've a had a great time shooting with the WVPPS.

Now I'm thinking about actually practicing and reading the rule book.:D
    All this talk is makin me thirsty!:alcoholic:
    Don't know if the competition can stand you getting thirsty!
    It's been great watching you do your thing,,,,, quietly.....
    Job well done.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Two of the people I've noticed whose improvement has been dramatic are Byron (already mentioned) and Burl. Burl has come a long, long way in almost every aspect of his shooting skills and now he's also developing USPSA gaming skills that are clearly working for him.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    stages were great, Coach knows how to put on a match.
    once I got the holster thing figured out and calmed down from the round trip to greencastle (the nazi car will do 138mph) I pulled it together on the rifle bay stage. Of course I followed it with a mike on the little speed 12 round speed shot, but hell it was fast.
    Going into the prone stage I think Kyle, Coach and me were pretty much tied, and Coach pulled out on that one, with a reload!!
    Down in the hole I went first and set the pace, but the two mikes (which I called by the way, just didnt make them up) cost me.
    It has been a great year especially watching everyone progress has they have.

There is a ton of competition out there now in every division. I have to bring my A game (well my M game I guess) to every match now.
    Kyle will be a force to deal with, his M card should be coming very soon and it is well deserved (unlike mine).
    The only advice I have left to give Kyle is that he should start drinking heavily, knock up some chick and get a mortgage, otherwise I am going to have to loose 75 pounds and exercise........

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    About 1:55 or so, I like the way you bend back to get out of Coach's line of fire. You know he ain't shy about putting one past an RO's ear.

I keep my muzzle inside the 180, which is the RO's half of the world and he should stay out of my half of the world. I don't get mad when they wonder inside my 180, but they should not whine about a little powder burn either.:D

kch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    goals? this might be a far reach but this is the optimal goal. shooting in the 'super squad.' this videos makes me want to shoot, shoot, shoot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kRUj-aL_-Y]YouTube - 2010 Nationals stage 5 super squad[/ame]

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    ...and whose fault would that be?

Yours!

You took the initiative to incread your knowledge base. You took the initiative to practice the skills you learned. You took the initiative to listen and do your best to implement advice from others.

Well played, sir.

Now keep it up!

Top Bottom