• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Glad so many liked the stages. I will try to have four good ones and a classifier. How do folks like the one round per target stage?

It was my worst stage of the day, however, it had nothing to do with the format or design of the stage.

I liked it.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    It was a fun match, I really liked the stages, the field course had a great mix of speed and transition to distant targets.
    I especially liked the 22 round speed shoot (starting with 22 in the gun is always fun)

Coach will be back at it again tomorrow morning coming up with ways to trip us all up putting stages together for the section. ( I am really just there for him to bark orders at and try and move things around......)

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    It was a fun match, I really liked the stages, the field course had a great mix of speed and transition to distant targets.
    I especially liked the 22 round speed shoot (starting with 22 in the gun is always fun)

Coach will be back at it again tomorrow morning coming up with ways to trip us all up putting stages together for the section. ( I am really just there for him to bark orders at and try and move things around......)

I'm just there to make the administration look good like my other job.

Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Great work today WVPPS, thanks!

Small video. Youtube says the quality will go up when it's finished processing. I sure hope it does.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lDfIXv_ND0]YouTube - USPSA WVPPS 7-18-2010[/ame]

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    The stages were great
    I liked the one per target stage, it was my worst , I think .
    It really didn't mess with me until the next stage, the first two targets I engaged with only one round and had to go back and make them up.
    I'm glad it stayed cloudy and the rain held off until the end
    On my way to Atlanta soon

Top Bottom