• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Steve W. did the data entry for us (thanks, Steve ... don't think he's on INGO thought). He emailed the match database to me and I downloaded it at work. I'll compile the results and get them uploaded to uspsa.org and emailed as soon as I can (I am not where I can do it right now).

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    LOL :+1: sent!
    Thank you kind sir.

To defend the Rhino, he recently had a run in with his mother and may be having difficulty entering the scores. His injured appendage happens to be his

1. Nose picking finger

2. Rear quarter scratching finger

3. His typing finger

He is all around disabled at the moment. The only guy I know that admits to having his arse whooped by his mother. See bigcraig's signature line.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Rhino, a thanks for you and Steve for your efforts in getting the scores up and out:yesway:

You're welcome.

I received the match database on Tuesday, which I had to download somewhere other than home because I have a dial-up connection. I'm not at home right now, nor have I been when I've been on INGO since Sunday. I compiled the results and then uploaded and emailed them at my first opportunity (Wednesday night) when I was actually home and had access to a computer with EZWinScore on it.

Also, if you're reading this and did not receive the results by email, it's because I don't have a valid email address for you on my list. If you wish to be added to the list, please send a message to wvpps.in04@gmail.com and I will add you before the next time I send a broadcast.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    You're welcome.

I received the match database on Tuesday, which I had to download somewhere other than home because I have a dial-up connection. I'm not at home right now, nor have I been when I've been on INGO since Sunday. I compiled the results and then uploaded and emailed them at my first opportunity (Wednesday night) when I was actually home and had access to a computer with EZWinScore on it.

Also, if you're reading this and did not receive the results by email, it's because I don't have a valid email address for you on my list. If you wish to be added to the list, please send a message to wvpps.in04@gmail.com and I will add you before the next time I send a broadcast.

So it wasn't your nose picking finger that got in the way???

See you this weekend. Get your sympathy scars prepped for the weekend. You are going to need all you can get.

Top Bottom