• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ranjah6

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Trade complete

Got this off an INGO member on a trade, and it is a GREAT shooting rifle. I'd love to hang on to it, but I'm looking for an AR that I can run my .22 conversion in (times are tough you know, and I like to shoot). The rifle is a SIG 556 SWAT CLASSIC with a nice Duracoat finish on it. Round count on the rifle is about 500-600 RDS. I'm asking 1600 for the rifle (goes for 1700 on Buds Guns) or a trade of a 16 IN flat top AR, with quad rails and preferably a Rock River or DPMS + cash. Would like to do a FTF in the Greenwood area where I live, but would be willing to travel around 30 min. Lets see some good offers.:rockwoot:
    photo.php
    Having problem uploading pics. Pm me and I'll email them

Last edited:

stmoore

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Indy
    i was just looking for one of these at the 1500. several of the dealers dropped the 556 line due to the fact that sig dropped the prices without any warning. it left them with negative value in their inventory. They were upset ... they were selling for $1700 new and now sell for $1000. It looks like you got stuck too.

ruger17hmr

Shooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    Indy
    i was just looking for one of these at the 1500. several of the dealers dropped the 556 line due to the fact that sig dropped the prices without any warning. it left them with negative value in their inventory. They were upset ... they were selling for $1700 new and now sell for $1000. It looks like you got stuck too.

I don't think the Swat Classic is one of those 556 line that sell for $1000.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom