• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    WTS, A Smith & Wesson model 459, two S&W mags, Adjustable rear sight with factory grips and Pachmayr Signature grips. It has had no more then 20 rounds fired. No box or papers (has not been able to find the papers, Rob is sure he no longer has the box). Very clean. $425.00

WTS, A Marlin model 1895M in 450 Marlin New in Box. 18 1/2" ported barrel, Walnut and blued. It does have a mark in the butt stock, something got it in the safe. With two boxes of ammo. $625.00

I am listing these for a family member. I have both in hand for someone to have a look. I am in Marshall County, Plymouth. He lives in Fulton County, Rochester. (He used to own a garage in Rochester and had a small FFL shop there also) He drives truck and also has a small apartment in South Bend (He drives for a South Bend Company). If someone wants too have a look, and we can not get together we will see if Rob and you can work out a look time.

Rob would like to get a CZ bolt in .17HMR so a trade can be worked out also. :yesway:

If their is a :ingo: member close by that can do photos PM me and we will see what we can work out. :D Thanks everone, one more.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom