Please reply by conversation.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Hey Everybody!

So the wife has gone into "Clean the House before the Cold Comes" mode, and she's started stacking stuff aside for me to go through. She says it needs to be gone.

Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna post pics of the items with a general description (including MSRP). I'll also post a cash price - you're free to make offers, including trades! I will take offers in the order in which they're POSTED IN THIS THREAD! Post, THEN PM me. If our deal doesn't work out, not a big issue, but this way I can keep things straight..

To get the proper stuff out of the way first..

Location - I live in the Delphi, Indiana area. I work in West Lafayette. Pickup Only, unless you're willing to pay shipping..

Trades - I could use the following things..

Multi-Purpose or Mountain Bike (nothing fancy, needs to be able to work on gravel/dirt/grass and have gears to get up hills)
    Moped/Scooter/Pitbike
    Ammo (in order of need) - .40, 9mm, .38, 7.62x39, .17HMR, .45
    Woodworking Skills - I have a door that needs framed and a cabinet that needs built
    Concealable Body Armor
    Sheriff's Deputy Stuff
    Other Stuff or Ideas? - PM me - the least I can do is decline :)

Okay, on to the STUFF!

Okidata B4300 Laser Printer. Works well, but needs better than bargain basement paper to be reliable. Good condition, comes with toner in the unit, plus three extra toner cartridges. Also comes with power cable and 3' USB Cable - has connections for Parallel Cable too, though I don't have one of those.

Lowest Price I could find is $100 - I'm looking for $50!

*GONE*

CIMG3830.jpg

Next is a two-line AT&T Desk Telephone, Model 993. Call Waiting, Caller-ID, Speakerphone, Speed-dial, etc. Comes with everything in the box..

Lowest Price I could find was Sam's Club, just a shade under $50 - I'm looking for $25!

CIMG3831.jpg

Here's a Corded Phone, with Answering Machine, for the hard of hearing. Big buttons, lighted ring indicator, talking caller ID, etc.

These come as a combo unit with a cordless phone, but the cordless was broken. No box or package on this one.

The whole kit goes for $100 - I only want $20!

Some Freebies..

As you can see, here's a couple Canon Ink Cartridges, #41 Color. Yours if you want them, otherwise they're going to be recycled.. - GONE TO CSM47362

NO PICTURE

I also have a bag of gun magazines. I'd love these to go to a Purdue Student or something!
    EDIT - These are magazines made of paper, with articles and ads. NOT the Magazines that hold ammo ;)
    EDIT AGAIN - The Magazines are going to Project INGOCare!

Thanks for lookin, guys - PM for any questions!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom