• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Substance-P

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Carmel
    I have recently moved into a new house and have several different A/V related items for sale or trade.

This system is what the previous owner had installed in his home theater room. The system works fine; however, I removed it in order to add my system.

The wires for the speakers were behind the drywall and not accessible to be removed. However, I contacted Bose to get the price and details on replacement wires. These speakers utilize a proprietary speaker wire that has a single plug at the end. These wires connect the 5 satellite speakers to the sub and then there is a ribbon of five connected speaker wires that connect the sub to the receiver. I have the ribbon, I do not have the wires that connect the speakers to the sub.

According to Bose support the wires are easily available:
    Thank you for your inquiry.

Cables are available for your product.

50-foot rear cables:
    Part numbers 183657-1 (black); 183657-2 (white); price $37.01 (US dollars)

Set of three front cables:
    Part numbers 183656-1 (black); 183656-2 (white); price $33.91 (US dollars)

I am posting these now at a discounted price; however, if I don't get any bites, I will order the wires and relist with higher price reflecting my increase investment in the product.

Here is a chance for a small system that helps bring a home theater experience into a room when other speaker options aren't available (or significant others aren't on board with larger speakers). Included are the five speakers, wall mounts, subwoofer, and speaker ribbon. All that is missing are five cables discussed above. Additionally, I still have some of the original paperwork on the system.

$199 takes the package
    Speakersforsale031.jpg

Speakersforsale030.jpg

Speakersforsale029.jpg

Speakersforsale028.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom