WTS: WTS: New sealed inbox Harley RoadTech Garmin Zumo 590 GPS system--save $200

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FlatSixShooter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2018
    Westfield
    WTS: New sealed in box Harley RoadTech Garmin Zumo 590 GPS system--save $200

I have a new HD RoadTech Zumo 590 delivered to my house today ( 2/24/18).

https://www.harley-davidson.com/stor...tem---domestic

Had some HD Chrome Cash / Gift Card bucks to burn.....sells for $799 + tax, $856 out the door in Indy.

This is Brand new in box, sealed, will sell for $675. I use both the Garmin and BMW versions on my bikes...these are awesome units. Will serve as GPS/Navi, bluetooth communication hub, overlays weather & traffic on route, current points of interest, upgradable maps/POI etc. Looks like it comes with two cradles ( inc auto suction cup mount, all cables, etc.) Multi-fit for many Harleys...can also add to any bike with a handle bar mount and included power cable.

• Bright sunlight readable high resolution display
    • Glove friendly touch screen
    • SmartPhone Link - Enables the customer to access basic weather and local search
    • Active Lane Guidance, exit services and PhotoReal junction views
    • Curvy Road/Round Trip Feature
    • Media Player- Integrated iPod® control with MP3 player and Pandora Music Player
    • Upgradable features include advanced weather radar/alerts, live traffic images, fuel prices, safety cameras

Last edited:
    Top Bottom