• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

66chevelle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    I am posting this for my neighbor. This is one the nicest and cleanest shotguns I have ever seen. It comes with 2 barrels and the browning suitcase. He is asking $2000.00 obo no trades. If you have any questions please call him at (317)462-7573. He is also located in Greenfield. Here is the description I found on the net.
    Receiver-steel, Silver nitride finish, Gold accented, high relief engraving. Barrel-high-post ventilated rib, Ported, Action-Extractor only, Stock-gloss finish walnut stock, Beaver tail forearm-Features- Three invector-plus, Adjustable GraCoil recoil reduction system. new price $1500.00 obo

daves004.jpg

daves006.jpg

daves005.jpg

daves007.jpg

Last edited:

soljah777

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    What is the barrel length? who did the work on the comb and butt plate? The pics look like this was set up for a left handed shooter. Is this correct?

66chevelle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    The barrels are both 34". I will have to ask him about the other questions. I assumed they were assembled at the factory but I don't know.

66chevelle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    Ok I found out a little more info on this gun. It is not a golden clay but it has everything a golden clay has. The comb and the butt plate are factory. Since it is not a golden clay the new price is $1500 obo. Sorry for the confusion.

selynn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Are both barrels the same guage and length if not what are they. What are the 3 chokes that it comes with? What year was the gun produced or at least how long has your friend owned it and did he purchase new and have the mods done. THANKS

66chevelle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    Both barrels are the same length. I believe the barrels are both full choke. It does not have removable chokes. The gun has not been modded this is how it came from the factory. I believe he bought it new but I am not 100% sure. Please contact him for any further info thanks.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom