• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Bloomington
    Up for sale is a Aero Precision .308 Billet receiver. These are BRAND NEW, fresh out of the box, never assembled or had any parts in them. These are very high quality billet aluminum receivers perfect for your AR10 build. Both sets come as pictured with dust cover, forward assist and take down pins included. I have attached a picture of a gunbroker listing where they are selling at $555 PLUS SHIPPING & TRANSFER FEES and this is without dust cover, forward assist or take down pins!!

NOW asking $325 a set (upper & lower) Sold
    ONLY ONE SET LEFT!!

No transfer fees and no taxes! I can ship on buyers dime if requested. Feel free to contact me anytime at 812-345-2475 or email at keatonturner17@yahoo.com

APOLOGIZE FOR THE FINGERPRINTS AND LINT IN THE PICTURES. THERE ARE NO MARKS OR SCRATCHES ON THESE RECEIVERS - MINT CONDITION
    THESE ARE NOT BLEMISHED RECEIVERS. THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY PERFECT, ANY SPOTS IN THE PICTURES ARE ONLY DUST/OIL/STYROFOAM RUBS. THEY CAME STRAIGHT OUT OF THE STYROFOAM BOX FOR THE PICTURE AND THEN RIGHT BACK INTO THE BOX. MAYBE THE INGO BUYER WHO PURCHASED THE FIRST SET CAN SPEAK TO THE CONDITION OF THE SET...

It was brought to my attention that Brownells now has these back in stock...

Their price is $155 for the upper and $185 for the lower plus $20 shipping and another $20 for transfer. Thats a total of $380 and their set has no hardware at all - completely stripped - add another $45 for TDP, DC and FA and your total is $425ish.

I will sell the last set I have for $375. Look around, you won't find these or any other billet 308 set this cheap with hardware included.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Bloomington
    This is my AR10 using the third set of Aero receivers that I kept for myself. Top quality stuff. Someone buy the last set so I don't build another rifle. My wife can't handle anymore rifles laying around!!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom