• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Barista

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    South Bend..."Go Irish"
    Please PM me with all requestions and responses!!!

WHAT: Bersa Thunder 380 ACP PINK Breast Cancer Awareness package
    DESCRIPTION: This is a new handgun with all the goodies (Bersa Fights Breast Cancer rubber bracelet, internal locking key with Breast Cancer ribbon metal key-chain, pink grips installed, PINK 3-dot sights, extra set of black grips, Bulldog PINK Bersa case, two (2) magazines with pinky extension, all manuals and paperwork).

This has been taken to the range once for my wife to shoot (less than a box of 50 rounds shot through this handgun). She likes the look, color, style, etc. of this handgun but she preferred my Smith & Wesson M&P with the small backstrap. My wife was able to rack the slide on this, pull the trigger, operate the magazine release, etc. without issues or concerns; however, she just preferred a different handgun. FWIW, I had to buy the PINK backstraps for my M&P to give the gun that color/look she was wanting :)

LOCATION: South Bend, IN. Willing to travel to NWI, NEI, or even as far south as the North side of Indy (Grissom, Kokomo and the surrounding county/city/town/etc. off of US31)
    SALE AMOUNT:
    WAS $400 WAS $360 NOW $330 FTF, no trade interests at this time since I already have the handgun my wife intends to shoot.

Pictures of exact handgun up for sale:

WHAT: Kahr CM9 TRADED
    DESCRIPTION: This is a complete package CM9 with all the goodies (Kahr original case, one (1) six (6) round magazine (I bought the extra 7 round magazine as seen in the pictures that I'm keeping for my PM9), all manuals and paperwork).

I'm only selling this CM9 because I bought a PM9 with night sights that I prefer to carry at night. These CM9's are great guns and Kahr did a great job manufacturing an economical version of their PM9. My only issue was that I prefer to have night sights on my carry guns, which is just a personal preference for me.

LOCATION: South Bend, IN. Willing to travel to NWI, NEI, or even as far south as the North side of Indy (Grissom, Kokomo and the surrounding county/city/town/etc. off of US31)
    SALE AMOUNT: $400 FTF no trade interests at this time since I already have the handgun I replaced this with.

Photobucket slide show:
    Kahr CM9 Slideshow by BaristaJay | Photobucket

Pictures of exact handgun up for sale:
    REMOVED pictures

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom