• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Jasper Co.
    arizona militia? why isnt indiana doing anything about it, come to fair oaks, i will show you a whole town of illegal immigrants starting with these dairy farms that were supposed to give all the locals jobs, instead they buy up all the land build houses and bring in illegals. hell the county was even nice enough let my immigrant neighbor off with probation after she was driving drunk and killed a pregnant girl and her husband. dont let me forget the ese down the road who was leaving a party and ramped his lowrider cadillac through a ditch & fence and into my yard, took all the papwerwork/plates & ran off, last time i checked leaving the scene of an accident was illegal.. but only if you're not. the schools feed them for free, teach them for free and even give them special teachers and double standards when it comes to doing their work:patriot:

Last edited:

Harried

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2010
    arizona militia? why isnt indiana doing anything about it, come to fair oaks, i will show you a whole town of illegal immigrants starting with these dairy farms that were supposed to give all the locals jobs, instead they buy up all the land build houses and bring in illegals.
    How do you know they're illegals? Did you check their paperwork?
    hell the county was even nice enough let my immigrant neighbor off with probation after she was driving drunk and killed a pregnant girl and her husband.
    SO is this neighbor a legal or illegal immigrant? Or are they all the same to you? And can you quote the source of this incident, newspaper or any court transcripts?
    dont let me forget the ese down the road who was leaving a party and ramped his lowrider cadillac through a ditch & fence and into my yard, took all the papwerwork/plates & ran off, last time i checked leaving the scene of an accident was illegal.. but only if you're not.
    So is this guy an illegal? How did you know? Your brain's fried with racism ese, that and guns will get you killed or thrown in jail.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    How do you know they're illegals? Did you check their paperwork? SO is this neighbor a legal or illegal immigrant? Or are they all the same to you? And can you quote the source of this incident, newspaper or any court transcripts? So is this guy an illegal? How did you know? Your brain's fried with racism ese, that and guns will get you killed or thrown in jail.

What a 1st post! Another new member with no name or location info.:dunno:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    How do you know they're illegals? Did you check their paperwork? SO is this neighbor a legal or illegal immigrant? Or are they all the same to you? And can you quote the source of this incident, newspaper or any court transcripts? So is this guy an illegal? How did you know? Your brain's fried with racism ese, that and guns will get you killed or thrown in jail.

are you illegal?? hating illegals has nothing to do with race. i hate illegals from europe too! theres just more illegal mexicans here than anyone else. The only thing that guns in the hands of a patriot will do is make sure illegal scum dont invade and take over my country! if it comes to a war, then let the bodys pile up, because im a damn good shot both near and far, and ive got lots of practice.

LONG LIVE AMERICA :patriot: *UCK MEXICO

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown

Oh really? BTW in case you missed it this is a GUN forum.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I went to Lincoln Tech, in Indy, in 1974-75, and IPD, was hasseling all the out of state guys, about registering their cars, in In. Now, you NERVER see IMPD, pull anyone, over on the west side, with Il. plates...
    I wonder why..... Also, I have seen with my own eyes, a veh., bought in Indy, form a dealer on Pendleton Pike, with an Il. temp tag, HOW is that possible ?????

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I am sorry but when I sit and watch the TV and everyone is . . .

Don't make the mistake of thinking TV = reality. The mainstream media represent a skewed and packaged version of what's going on - not an accurate representation.

Which is why the current Gallup poll shows Americans are more concerned about jobs/economy than the oil spill. Most Americans are NOT all that concerned about the spill.

FOXNews.com - Poll: Americans More Concerned With Jobs Than Gulf Oil Spill

And, it's also why the Facists are pursuing the capability to shut down the new media at their whim.

New Bill Gives Obama ‘Kill Switch’ To Shut Down The Internet

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    OH NO!!! HOLY COW!!! MAN THE HARPOONS!!! A couple of illegal aliens might enter the country. Mean while, the worst man-made disaster IN HISTORY is still happening in the Golf. The illegal aliens are obviously a problem, but i think the oil spill is a little bit bigger news. Maybe the aliens arn't getting enough news coverage, maybe some of you arn't apreciating how big of a deal this oil spill is, or maybe some people just need to regularly complain about mexicans and communists. I don't know which it is. Any of this news coverage is a good thing, since all of it highlights failures of the hated BO. I can appreciate getting excited about the border and yes it needs coverage, but the oil spill IS still news.

This oil spill will hopefully be the worst thing to happen in my entire life. I think it qualifies as news.

Last edited:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    OH NO!!! HOLY COW!!! MAN THE HARPOONS!!! A couple of illegal aliens might enter the country. Mean while, the worst man-made disaster IN HISTORY is still happening in the Golf. The illegal aliens are obviously a problem, but i think the oil spill is a little bit bigger news. Maybe the aliens arn't getting enough news coverage, maybe some of you arn't apreciating how big of a deal this oil spill is, or maybe some people just need to regularly complain about mexicans and communists. I don't know which it is. Any of this news coverage is a good thing, since all of it highlights failures of the hated BO. I can appreciate getting excited about the border and yes it needs coverage, but the oil spill IS still news.

This oil spill will hopefully be the worst thing to happen in my entire life. I think it qualifies as news.

The oil spill is a terrible disaster with long term effects and problems that will have varying impact on the country. It however is not going to destroy the country. The Mexican invasion has already had deviating effects on this country and will be our downfall if something isn't done. So if you want to compare one on one, the Mexican illegal invasion is far worse than the oil spill. Even though you try in vain to trivialize it by making statements like "A couple of illegal aliens might enter the country."

I would say to you - maybe you arn't apreciating how big of a deal the illegal Mexican invasion is.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

where were you during 9/11??? thats the worse thing (so far) thats happened in my lifetime.

this oil spill is not a govt issue as far as im concerned. sure the govt already has their noses so far in that they have to act, and they are acting, and if youve ever been in the military then you know NOTHING the govt ever does is fast.

I will stay focused on my country being invaded and how we can stop it. because its obvious our govt doesnt care so someone has to.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

The oil spill is not even in the top ten of worst oil spills yet, I don't know how to post a link on my iPad but look up, history/oil spills on Yahoo to see the top ten

gunman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Jasper Co.

well actually i put on my hitler outfit, goosewalked over there and started yelling at them in german.. no moron i went to school with most of them and a few of them happen to be my friends and all that i talked to openly admit they aren't legal(whats the world coming to when racists like me have hispanic friends:dunno:)

heres your article on the crash, and if you're wondering how i know the girl was drunk and illegal.. in my racist magic...she was in a few classes with me in high school and openly admitted to being illegal. i talked to her boyfriend and he confirmed and mentioned that she was drunk during the incident.

Two charged in crash that killed young couple, unborn child

and for future reference.. just because i dont like the fact that people are here illegally taking advantage of the system doesn't mean im a racist and it doesnt mean i hate them. if they all went home & came back the right way i'd keep my mouth shut

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Even though you try in vain to trivialize it by making statements like "A couple of illegal aliens might enter the country."

I would say to you - maybe you arn't apreciating how big of a deal the illegal Mexican invasion is.

You're right, i was triviatlizing it a little.

where were you during 9/11??? thats the worse thing (so far) thats happened in my lifetime.

this oil spill is not a govt issue as far as im concerned. sure the govt already has their noses so far in that they have to act, and they are acting, and if youve ever been in the military then you know NOTHING the govt ever does is fast.

I will stay focused on my country being invaded and how we can stop it. because its obvious our govt doesnt care so someone has to.

Can't really compare 3,000 people dieing to people losing their livlihoods and wildlife dieing, but i think i added "non-man made" in there somewhere to avoid such comparisons. 9/11 also happened in less than a day, was an attack/act of war.

The oil spill is not even in the top ten of worst oil spills yet, I don't know how to post a link on my iPad but look up, history/oil spills on Yahoo to see the top ten

My google-foo isn't as good as some, but wikipedia puts this at #3 worst oil spill of all time and that was probably using an older, less acurate flow rate. The estimates just keep going up and i suspect it's #1 already and they have made no progress what-so-ever in stopping it.
    Oil spill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'll stick with my origional theory that it's a big deal.

On the other hand, this is also a big deal:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ama_closing_part_of_arizona_to_americans.html

Any who, i wasn't really trying to argue which is worse for America. Both situations are going to have huge, far reaching affects. Seems like some good voting and policy making could do something about the aliens, while we're pretty much screwed on the oil part. Then again, we're pretty much screwed on the aliens part too.

Now i'm feeling optimistic for the future!

Top Bottom