• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greenmonsta79

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clay County, IN
    I am sorry but when I sit and watch the TV and everyone is worried and going on about the oil spill which is horrible don't get me wrong but why not the outrage over the border!! I just found out today that a park in AZ has put up signs in the USA our country AMERICA warning citizens about dangerous illegals! SIGNS they put up a damn SIGN!!!! I don't know about you but this is outrageous a motherloving SIGN!!!:xmad: some 80 miles into our country there are SIGNS! "Hey Obama pull your **** out of BP's *** and go to the Arizona border and proclaim they are safe! (maybe a drug dealer would be passing along and get agitated:D) Anyway WTF is wrong there has to come a time when us Americans quit *****footing around and get some blood on our hands, Those Mexicans running across the border don't care about you or I, How about we round up all these Liberal tree hugging, peace to all turds and plant them down on the border and let them be the welcoming commitee! I am sure more than one or two would have a couple of bullet holes in their head from their loving friends from south of the border! I am sorry for the rant but sometimes I feel like being a fart in a whirlwind! God help us all.

Squirt239

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    North of Brownsburg
    Here's my 2 cents worth on this:

I have NO problem with people coming to the United States...LEGALLY. If it weren't for our forefathers settling this great country, we wouldn't be here griping about those doing it illegally. If you want to come to the US, by all means, go about it the legal way and I don't have a problem.

Along those same lines, and I say this tongue in cheek, we are sort of getting what we had coming to us. Look at the history books; look what happened to the Native Americans. They say history repeats itself...I'm beginning to see it.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Here's my 2 cents worth on this:

I have NO problem with people coming to the United States...LEGALLY. If it weren't for our forefathers settling this great country, we wouldn't be here griping about those doing it illegally. If you want to come to the US, by all means, go about it the legal way and I don't have a problem.

Along those same lines, and I say this tongue in cheek, we are sort of getting what we had coming to us. Look at the history books; look what happened to the Native Americans. They say history repeats itself...I'm beginning to see it.

well they had arrows, and we have guns. I will be one to stand up to make sure history doesnt repeat itself, and I know many will be beside me! if they can run fast enough :rockwoot:

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Pretty soon that sign will simply say "Welcome to N Mexico". I seriously can't believe that we can't (or aren't willing) to protect and secure a couple hundred miles of border that is blatantly being crossed by threats to our people. Well, with this govt in place, I guess I can believe it. I can't say that anything really surprizes me anymore.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The question: WTF is wrong with this country!!!

The answer is - it starts at the top. Our government is fallen to greed and has become so corrupt its dysfunctional. It actually serves to harm this nation and its citizens rather than provide any positive purpose. The sheep are led by liberal media and entertainment personalities.

Get out and get involved, vote, protest, join groups that are trying to fix the government. Do things in a legal and positive manner to reverse the rotting government we presently have to suffer under.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    lets make this clear, I think if the government won't do anything, its time for the Arizona Militia to do its job, obviously its to much for there police and DNR to do.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The problem is that everyone knows our Muslim President has no business being President and wants to change our country for his and his cronies needs. He is a wordsmith and nothing more! The countries and peoples that used to fear us because they knew we had strong leadership and would retaliate no longer fear us and think that we are an easy push over now. Hell as scary as it sounds I can see a Red Dawn scenario being played out with Mexican and other South American countries invading from the South, Muslim Terrorist attacking major points and the Iranians trying to toss some nukes our way. It's getting scary as Hell! Plus you have Federal Judges giving Hispanics in NY 6 votes each so that they can get a Hispanic on the town council!! WTH!!, JUST WTH!!!!

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Chip, chip, chip. The enemies of this country are just chipping away at everything that most of us value. There have always been places where it has not been safe to walk alone, but never anything like what is going on at the present time. We just keep getting pushed back further and further in the name of political correctness, racial tolerance and diversity. Our elected officials have many things on their minds other than what is necessary to regain and maintain the sovereignty of this country. I feel like I am just a sheep being herded around to be fleeced any time our government needs some new tax dollars to give away to someone who did not contribute to the pot. We are being attacked from every conceivable direction and can only sit back and powerlessly watch it happen. I really wish that Arizona would ignite the spark that would get this country moving in the right direction once again. They do seem to be getting very close. The bammer is supposed to provide the Arizona governor with something she asked for by tomorrow. As of this morning, he has given her squat. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

dman65

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    WTF is wrong with this Country?

Although this quote does not directly address the boarder issue, I believe it to be an accurate summery of the fundamental issue with our country.
    "The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.”
    We sit back and ***** but the truth is it is our neighbors, friends and family that have gotten this country to the point we are at today.
    Don’t even get me going on the schools and our teachers. That’s just a topic that puts me over the moon.
    In short, WE have done this to ourselves. Either by way of bad decisions, not standing up for what we believe or in most cases sitting here on the computer complaining and waiting for someone else to fix the problem. We are all so good (me included) at laying the blame solely on our elected officials (who innocently we allowed to be elected into office)
    You know WTF happened to our country. I suggest you do as I have done and get up off the computer, walk up to the nearest mirror and ask yourself one question.
    What have I done to prevent this?

Last edited:

Squirt239

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    North of Brownsburg
    Although this quote does not directly address the boarder issue, I believe it to be an accurate summery of the fundamental issue with our country.
    "The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.”
    We sit back and ***** but the truth is it is our neighbors, friends and family that have gotten this country to the point we are at today.
    Don’t even get me going on the schools and our teachers. That’s just a topic that puts me over the moon.
    In short, WE have done this to ourselves. Either by way of bad decisions, not standing up for what we believe or in most cases sitting here on the computer complaining and waiting for someone else to fix the problem. We are all so good (me included) at laying the blame solely on our elected officials (who innocently we allowed to be elected into office)
    You know WTF happened to our country. I suggest you do as I have done and get up off the computer, walk up to the nearest mirror and ask yourself one question.
    What have I done to prevent this?

wow!!! bull's eye!!!

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Avoid the hype, don't "sit back and watch tv"! We don't have tv (we only watch DVDs) and it gives us a lot of time to do other things, we don't have a cable bill, and my blood pressure is a lot lower. The role of tv media is to sensationalize and suck you in to watching and support their advertisers. It is designed to ellicit an emotional response from you, and usually works pretty well.

Top Bottom