Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Thread Closed

Hey there fellow INGO'ers,

I'm looking for a full size, high/full capacity (15, 17, etc.), double action, 9mm pistol in good working order.

I'm not a real gun-snob, so I'd consider some more obscure brands as long as they run good and the price is right.

There's a couple of models that I especially wouldn't mind such as; Astra A-80, A-90, A-100, S&W 5903 or 5906, FN FNS-9, S&W M&P series, HS2000 (the first XD), CZ's including the CZ Witness series, Tanfoglio and etc. As I'm somewhat handicapped, a polymer/lightweight frame would be best but again..... shoot me a message and we'll see if it works for us.

I also own a brand new and un-fired CZ-612 lightweight defensive-style 12ga. pump gun that comes with a new padded ballistic nylon case that could be part of the deal if you're interested.

Please shoot me a private message if you've got any ideas on a deal. The worst either of us can say is no. A deal's gotta be good for both of us of course! :)

And even though I'm not a "gun-snob", I'm not really interested in Hi-Points at this time along with the fact that they're not really high-cap. anyway. Now... don't get the idea I'm looking for a bargain basement piece, I'm just letting you know I'm not one of those guys who calls everything crap that doesn't say Glock, Colt, or the like.

I'll be happy to show you my Indiana carry permit and I'll pay in cash or a certified check from Chase Bank, whichever you choose.

Thanks in advance!!

CrystalShip1 - (CS1)

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom