• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike_wood11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2023
    Goshen
    That's pushing up into S&W Performance Center price range, and I paid significantly less than that for my Shield Plus 3.1" PC (which I'm really happy with) - Currently a standard non-optic cut Shield Plus is available for $400 @ Range, with optics ready still south of $500.

Honestly, there's a low round count optics ready Shield Plus PC ported with the 4" barrel for sale in the Ingo classifieds for $550 from a longtime member with an extremely good reputation (gotta go 4 or 5 pages deep, but it's there). Seems like a no-brainer to me given everything you've said in this thread. I'd have snatched it up no hesitation had I not been set on the 3.1" barrel.

I'd link it, but I'm not sure if I can do that per forum rules?
    The problem is I’m not looking to buy, I’m looking to trade. But what you mentioned is within the same value as the firearm I’m looking to trade. I’m still working on my 50 so I can interact and post in the marketplace. This post was to give insight into what might be the best firearm to trade. But I’ll have to look for the post you the mentioned. Thanks

Mike Maddox

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Otterbein
    Do not listen to anyone that says "Buy this". Find an instructor that will offer you the chance to explain things to you, and let you try many. Do this often, helps to have your own range. Regularly surprised by what an informed person selects.

Mike_wood11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2023
    Goshen
    Do not listen to anyone that says "Buy this". Find an instructor that will offer you the chance to explain things to you, and let you try many. Do this often, helps to have your own range. Regularly surprised by what an informed person selects.
    I planned on giving quite a few firearms a run to find which one feels and performs the best. Thank you for the advice.

NobleAJohns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2023
    Noblesville
    I'm a new firearm owner and was gifted a Hellcat as my first gun. Nice gun but my god is it small and difficult to control.

I rented several guns at my local range and found that the Glock 19 Gen 5 and the Sig P365 X-MACRO were fantastic to shoot. I'd say that I have medium sized hands and if you have bear paws then you'll want something larger.

Top Bottom