• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    If he hadnt attacked poland or england, you probly wouldnt even know who Hitler was. do you realy think the U.S. gave a crap about genocide? NO! They knew what was going on and did nothing until they had too. WWII wasnt about the jews just as the civil war wasnt about the slaves.
    Im not advocating killing my own people. If nuking the middle east saves one american life down the road then Im all for it. and I believe it would. I would sleep better. not lose sleep.

I NEVER said WWII was about the Jews - I agree, it wasn't. Just as stopping slavery had nothing to do with the Civil War - even though many of our children's history books now claim this. I DID imply, with your views, that you would have made a GREAT NAZI. You really would wipe out every Man, woman and child in the middle east to save just one American life? Are you that patriotic, or does it instead have to do with religious beliefs? What if the one American was an atheist,or a Muslim?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I NEVER said WWII was about the Jews - I agree, it wasn't. Just as stopping slavery had nothing to do with the Civil War - even though many of our children's history books now claim this. I DID imply, with your views, that you would have made a GREAT NAZI. You really would wipe out every Man, woman and child in the middle east to save just one American life? Are you that patriotic, or does it instead have to do with religious beliefs? What if the one American was an atheist,or a Muslim?

im not religious myself so I assure you it has nothing to do with religion. I will fight for others to be able to practice what they believe though. thats as much as im saying about beliefs here due to the rules. I just wanted you to be sure it wasnt about beliefs.

yes just one American is worth all of them.

WOW, Hitler could have really used you . . .

and Hitler couldn't have afforded me even if I would have agreed with him.

Last edited:

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    im not religious myself so I assure you it has nothing to do with religion. I will fight for others to be able to practice what they believe though. thats as much as im saying about beliefs here due to the rules. I just wanted you to be sure it wasnt about beliefs.

yes just one American is worth all of them.

and Hitler couldn't have afforded me even if I would have agreed with him.

You would SERIOUSLY advocate KILLING over 350 MILLION men, women, and innocent children to save ONE American life?

List of Middle East countries by population

This is a list of Middle East countries by population.

Rank Country Population
    1 *Egypt 79,011,000
    2 *Turkey 77,804,122
    3 *Iran 75,078,000
    4 *Iraq 31,467,000
    5 *Saudi Arabia 27,136,977
    6 *Yemen 24,256,000
    7 *Syria 22,505,000
    8 *Israel 7,627,800
    9 *Jordan 6,472,000
    10 *United Arab Emirates 4,707,000
    11 *Lebanon 4,255,000
    12 *Palestinian Authority 3,935,249
    13 *Kuwait 3,051,000
    14 *Oman 2,905,000
    15 *Qatar 1,696,563
    16 *Bahrain 807,000

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The question is:
    Would that one American want his/her life saved at the expense of the entire population of the Middle East? Would you? I wouldn't.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    You would SERIOUSLY advocate KILLING over 350 MILLION men, women, and innocent children to save ONE American life?

List of Middle East countries by population

This is a list of Middle East countries by population.

Rank Country Population
    1 *Egypt 79,011,000
    2 *Turkey 77,804,122
    3 *Iran 75,078,000
    4 *Iraq 31,467,000
    5 *Saudi Arabia 27,136,977
    6 *Yemen 24,256,000
    7 *Syria 22,505,000
    8 *Israel 7,627,800
    9 *Jordan 6,472,000
    10 *United Arab Emirates 4,707,000
    11 *Lebanon 4,255,000
    12 *Palestinian Authority 3,935,249
    13 *Kuwait 3,051,000
    14 *Oman 2,905,000
    15 *Qatar 1,696,563
    16 *Bahrain 807,000

thanks for breaking that down for me. since this obviously would never happen nor would I have the power to do it, this conversation and you getting so upset about it is kinda pointless isnt it? but if we must .... I can offer you a ray of hope ...... I would let Israel know ahead of time so they could jump on some U.S. funded :xmad: boats or something and get out. so congrats!!! you just hypothetically saved 7,627,800 people!!!! you should go buy yourself something nice tomorrow. The world is safer now

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Yeah,I don't see anything bad happening there! it would just be the same thing as 15-20% in the U.S voting for the bastards that cut off the heads of our citizens in Iraq. really,no big deal. don't want to throw any religious things out there.. but _ _ _ help us.

That really does not equate to the same thing.

I do not think the situation is "not a big deal". I do however think it is a much deeper issue than the oversimplification of Mubarak OR the Muslim Brotherhood.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yes sir. facts are facts. but to some. they think that if the people want a terrorist faction that's ok. because it is a free election and the people should get what they want. anybody that think's that all the people wanted was a democratic society..better wake up. they will gladly welcome the muslim brotherhood. and it is pretty telling,when the muslim brotherhoods own words, are that they want everyone to be under sharia law. and when asked of our president what he thought about the muslim brotherhood being in power over there. all he could say is. "I want everbody to have a seat in the process" that would be the same thing as someone coming to your house and telling you that they want to kill you and your family. and the next day you go out to lunch with them. un f'n real.
    What the Egyptian people do in THEIR country is really none of our business. Are you saying you would support sending in OUR military to keep their dictator in power because of what might lie ahead???? As far as I'm concerned, let them protest, get whatever govt. they want and let them deal with it. If we don't like the outcome then we can show our dissatisfaction with them by cutting ties, including any foreign aid to them.:twocents:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The question is:
    Would that one American want his/her life saved at the expense of the entire population of the Middle East? Would you? I wouldn't.
    Yes! I would want my life to be saved at the expense of the entire Middle East, I do not care one ounce about ANYTHING in the Middle East, man, woman, or child....or animal.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Guys we haven't been able to watch over many of these threads as closely lately due to time being spent listening to folks express their complaints in another thread.

I've skimmed this one over and would simply ask that you guys remain on topic, continue with civil debate, and keep the argumentative insults out.

If you guys can help us with that we'd like to stay out of it. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Because I am an American! I put my country first and foremost, and some of the attitudes being posted in this thread are exactly the reason Americans are a joke to a lot of these ***hole countries. We play by rules in America, and our enemies do not, therefore, we are severely handicapped before the first shot is fired. I don't like the thought of even ONE more American soldier dying in that toilet, get em' out and destroy everything. My question to you would be, why would/should my view be different?

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Because I am an American! I put my country first and foremost, and some of the attitudes being posted in this thread are exactly the reason Americans are a joke to a lot of these ***hole countries. We play by rules in America, and our enemies do not, therefore, we are severely handicapped before the first shot is fired. I don't like the thought of even ONE more American soldier dying in that toilet, get em' out and destroy everything. My question to you would be, why would/should my view be different?

Just because someone lives in the Middle East, does not make them a terrorist. Just like living in America does not necessarily mean you are an American. It is comments like YOURS that are "exactly the reason Americans are a joke to a lot of these ***hole countries".

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Just because someone lives in the Middle East, does not make them a terrorist. Just like living in America does not necessarily mean you are an American. It is comments like YOURS that are "exactly the reason Americans are a joke to a lot of these ***hole countries".
    You're absolutely right, there are a lot of people living in America who are not Americans.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom