DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    . Thanks
    Community college and supposed to start nursing school next semester but could be pushed back a semester due to all this COVID mess. She decided to forgo mega student loans and opted to stay home for school. She works hard doing at home senior care right now

That's gotta make a guy proud. Smart, too.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    That's gotta make a guy proud. Smart, too.

Very proud. As last years Valedictorian, the school councilors thought she was throwing her future away by not going to a traditional 4yr school. But she argued the money saved vs student loans would be why she would own her first house before most of her classmates could pay off student loans.
    The kid has a plan and is working hard to make it happen. Very proud of her oh and she loves to shoot

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Very proud. As last years Valedictorian, the school councilors thought she was throwing her future away by not going to a traditional 4yr school. But she argued the money saved vs student loans would be why she would own her first house before most of her classmates could pay off student loans.
    The kid has a plan and is working hard to make it happen. Very proud of her oh and she loves to shoot

Stellar. I love hearing this.

White Squirrel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2016
    Evansville

That is a great plan. I hope it works out for her. With daughters who are now 38 and 34, there is nothing better than watching them build their life, career, and family. There will be tough spots and disappointments but you can always be there to help her through them.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    That is a great plan. I hope it works out for her. With daughters who are now 38 and 34, there is nothing better than watching them build their life, career, and family. There will be tough spots and disappointments but you can always be there to help her through them.

Absolutely. It has been a joy watching her grow up to this point and I look forward to what's to come

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    91725780_1602513613221522_7810802390356983808_o.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom