Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yeah, there are a lot of smokin' hot baberahams in, from, or whose family orginated in Iran. The actress Catherine Bell is half Iranian and she couldn't get any better looking.

Oh, and you're probably going to have a Fatwah declared against you for broaching this topic and for referring to their women as "tail."

And now I'm implicated too. D'OH!

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    No doubt Arabic chicks can be beautiful. They will age fast when you never let them show their arms/legs/faces and you beat them with rods as the Koran commands.

Stay home, get fat, and give me many man-children!

But what do I know, I'm a pork eating crusader.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Well then, I think it is our duty as free men to save that country's hot women. If they ask if we are crusading. YES! WE ARE HERE TO SAVE THE BABES! THEY ARE GOING TO WASTE!

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Where are the belt-bombs? How are we supposed to believe that they're really Iranian if they don't have AK47s or dynamite strapped to them?

I'm callin B.S. on those pictures.;)

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Yeah, DO NOT call an Iranian an Arab. I have a friend that fled Iran during that last uprising in the 70's. He is Persian and speaks Farsi, not Arabic. He detests Arabs and calling him one is a deep insult. Iran is unique in that region. The Persians have a LONG and interesting culture and consider themselves more refined than their Arab neighbors. They are much kinder to women that our best friends in Saudi Arabia. They are in an interesting time right now. 65% of their population is under the age of 37. The young are growing up and change WILL happen. It is just a matter of time.

Top Bottom