Woman caught on tape stealing an 8-year olds' Christmas present!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I didn't make this, just found it on a gaming forum

55555555555a.jpg

that is fantastic:laugh:

Hatchrooster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Lumpkin,Co
    Man that's pretty bad to steal that from an 8yr old boy or any other child.Reckon how she would have felt if someone would have done that to her child and what she would do.

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    Maybe some sort of legal action he's been threatened with?

No. And no she didn't give it back or apologize. Video is now private and comments are gone because I'm ready to move on. I think my point has been made, and this doesn't need to go on any further.

From what I hear, her house did burn down last night, and the police suspect arson. Something tells me I'm going to be painted as responsible for it, so I have spoken with my lawyer and he said if it's causing me any stress, to just be done with it.

He makes a good point. I do appreciate all of your support, though. Please continue to follow the story as I may need more of your support in the near future. Any comments or thoughts are appreciated and will be responded to. Just shoot me a PM.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    No. And no she didn't give it back or apologize. Video is now private and comments are gone because I'm ready to move on. I think my point has been made, and this doesn't need to go on any further.

From what I hear, her house did burn down last night, and the police suspect arson. Something tells me I'm going to be painted as responsible for it, so I have spoken with my lawyer and he said if it's causing me any stress, to just be done with it.

He makes a good point. I do appreciate all of your support, though. Please continue to follow the story as I may need more of your support in the near future. Any comments or thoughts are appreciated and will be responded to. Just shoot me a PM.

I think it is entirely possible she could have set the fire herself.
    What do people who are caught do? Deflect the blame and deny. Since this wasn't working for her, she may have burned her own house to try and become the victim and hope people pity her and turn on you. I don't think thats going to happen. If her house burned or not she is still an unrepentant thief.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I think it is entirely possible she could have set the fire herself.
    What do people who are caught do? Deflect the blame and deny. Since this wasn't working for her, she may have burned her own house to try and become the victim and hope people pity her and turn on you. I don't think thats going to happen. If her house burned or not she is still an unrepentant thief.
    Yep, it'd be interesting to find out what she was actually able to retrieve or remove from the house before it was burned.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Hey.....it was said this was going to turn ugly. Sucks that it was right. Hopefully things will turn out okay for you and yours. Good luck.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Don't talk to the police!

In case your lawyer didn't mention it (unlikely), remember, don't talk to the police! Even if you are innocent, even if you have the perfect alibi, it doesn't matter. Refer to this lecture given by a lawyer and a detective (which was on its own INGO thread not too long ago).

YouTube - Dont Talk to Police

Best wishes, man.
    Caleb

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom