• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    There is more to this story. She took out a refi a couple of years ago. When Wachovia bought her mortgage the first company sent her a letter with a zero balance. She thought the refi money was no longer owed. When Wachovia sent her a statement she refused to pay it and this went along for quite some time before the court order to foreclose. She was trying to game the system and that is why she lost in court. This case will not go in her favor.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    There is more to this story. She took out a refi a couple of years ago. When Wachovia bought her mortgage the first company sent her a letter with a zero balance. She thought the refi money was no longer owed. When Wachovia sent her a statement she refused to pay it and this went along for quite some time before the court order to foreclose. She was trying to game the system and that is why she lost in court. This case will not go in her favor.

Yep, some digging has shown quite a few conflicting reports. Late on payments, mortgage being sold between companies, multiple husbands on mortgages...GCN likes to take these stories and spin them against the state, many times leaving out crucial information.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So what is the moral of this story.

1) TOO MANY OF YOU are quick to shoot first and not ask questions.
    2) Every story has 2 or more sides
    3) Every story is never fully the truth (you must do the work in digging for it)

It seems as of late that some of us (myself included) especially in this channel "cling to our guns and views" way too much and are not thinking or seeing these things fully before we "write off" about this being unfair, etc..

Relax, calmn down and dig for the entire story first my comrades. =p

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend

3) Every story is never fully the truth (you must do the work in digging for it)

It seems as of late that some of us (myself included) especially in this channel "cling to our guns and views" way too much and are not thinking or seeing these things fully before we "write off" about this being unfair, etc..

:+1:

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City

If it were my situation, I would know all the sides to the story. I would know rather or not my rights were in question. If it were my home and it came to the point of the authorities bashing in my door I would have already asked my questions. I don't know rather this lady is trying to pull a fast one or not. My statement was if it were me, not her. If in fact it were my home and I had in fact paid it off and they were trying to take my home illegitimately hell yes I would shoot. This woman could be full of crap for all I know. If she is then she got what she deserved. If she isn't, she had the right to defend her home...

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    I heard from a close family friend that some thing like this happened to them. They are working it with the bank. (in CA)

Top Bottom