Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Woman Arrested for Tresspassing in Her Own Home

Caller raided live on air: Woman arrested for tresspassing in her own home
    from liveleak.com:
    Hillsboro, MO -- Dawn Welsh thought her house was paid off. She received paperwork from her bank showing it was paid off, but through a series of her mortgage being bought and sold, Wachovia Bank was the final owner of the mortgage and claimed Welsh was still owed on her home despite papers showing otherwise.

Today, Hillsboro, Missouri police came onto her property and broke her door down to remove her from her property near St. Louis. They used a battering ram to enter her home, despite her showing evidence in the past that she owned the property. She had gone to court previously and showed a judge the mortgage was paid in full, and it is a record of the court. However, these are desperate times for Wachovia who continued to threaten the 54-year-old woman.
    These paperwork problems aren't uncommon. In fact many people wind up in court after they are told they owe more money on their homes after a series of mortgages being pushed back and forth through the mortgage process.

Wachovia Mortgage took over the mortgage and said they weren't going to honor the paperwork from the previous mortgage and continued to harass this woman. So we have a woman with the proper papers showing her house is paid off with the police and the courts ignoring the paperwork according to the story.

Listen to this recorded May 11th.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLM8RPBEytE"]YouTube - Makatak1-Caller raided live on air: Woman arrested for tresspassing in her own home[/ame]

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    How in the heck can they do that?? Just decide not to Honor the other bank statement that they house was paid in full. How in the heck!!!???

That's just not right!!!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    the only way Id be taken out of my home would be in a body bag! that is complete bull!
    it would be nice to believe that it will all turn out well for this lady but you know it wont..she will be out on her ass while her home is being auctioned off to the illegal alien that took her job....welcome to the land of the free:rolleyes:

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Lets not jump the gun here. The "call" was on a GCN radio program. Think Alex Jones (sorry AJ fans). My gut tells me that she tried to play the allodial title, sovereignty, insert gotcha scheme here card.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Let us know how that works out for you.

It would result in my own death of that I have no doubt. That is the exact reason I so fear the change of climate in this country, everyday there seems to be more of a threat that it might become necessary to forfeit my life to stand up for my rights... I have no death wish. But if you are not willing to die in defense of your rights, you will surely have none...

Last edited:

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Elaborate please , I don't know AJ or GCN . You think this was a hoax ?

Not necessarily a hoax, but a one of the many schemes thought up over the years to secure property. GCN, Genesis Communication Network, is a radio network that broadcasts many liberty oriented shows. Alex Jones, Free Talk Live, Crash! Are You Ready, etc... Many of these shows delve into topics such as 9/11 truth, NWO, conspiracy theories, how to declare personal sovereignty, the constitutionality of income tax, alternate currency, etc...you know, people that are on "the list".

Many times the followers of these programs get sucked into thinking that the government won't act against them because they have come up with a fool proof scenario that will exempt them from such action. Ways to get out paying income tax, the difference between the government registered name and the soverdign individual, allodial titles, signing a traffic ticket T.D.C., the list goes on. They never win.

Like I said, my gut tells me that this woman was playing one of these, for lack of a better word, games.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Not necessarily a hoax, but a one of the many schemes thought up over the years to secure property. GCN, Genesis Communication Network, is a radio network that broadcasts many liberty oriented shows. Alex Jones, Free Talk Live, Crash! Are You Ready, etc... Many of these shows delve into topics such as 9/11 truth, NWO, conspiracy theories, how to declare personal sovereignty, the constitutionality of income tax, alternate currency, etc...you know, people that are on "the list".

Many times the followers of these programs get sucked into thinking that the government won't act against them because they have come up with a fool proof scenario that will exempt them from such action. Ways to get out paying income tax, the difference between the government registered name and the soverdign individual, allodial titles, signing a traffic ticket T.D.C., the list goes on. They never win.

Like I said, my gut tells me that this woman was playing one of these, for lack of a better word, games.

could very well be. they did say she had papers saying her home was paid in full so who knows...2 sides to every story I guess.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Some decades ago, a few years after my folks had their home paid off, they got a letter from their savings and loan about some paying off of their mortgage that they had yet to do. My folks went down to the office with their DEED. The S&L people were like, "Oops, sorry about that." Stuff happens.

Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    It would result in my own death of that I have no doubt. That is the exact reason I so fear the change of climate in this country, everyday there seems to be more of a threat that it might become necessary to forfeit my life to stand up for my rights... I have no death wish. But if you are not willing to die in defense of your rights, you will surely have none...
    Amen brother:patriot:

Top Bottom