• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    The video below sums up the problem, and also featured something I had not seen or heard. New MALE ROTC recruits forced to march in high heel women's shoes. Story after vid.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Is anyone shocked that an inside the beltway person in a highly restricted, gun unfriendly, city want to repeal the 2A?

If we conservatives keep trashing the armed forces with this nonsensical trashing then who do you think is going to fill the gap? If we keep telling our kids, "Don't join the army, they're woke!" Then yeah, they will be because we've abandoned it. (Much to Putin and Pooh Bear's delight)

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Is anyone shocked that an inside the beltway person in a highly restricted, gun unfriendly, city want to repeal the 2A?

If we conservatives keep trashing the armed forces with this nonsensical trashing then who do you think is going to fill the gap? If we keep telling our kids, "Don't join the army, they're woke!" Then yeah, they will be because we've abandoned it. (Much to Putin and Pooh Bear's delight)
    I believe a citizens army would be much more effective than a woke Marxist filled trans army. Our future may determine if my prediction is correct.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Under a 2020 Equal Opportunity law, commanders may now subject anyone who refuses to “affirm” a transgender servicemember’s “gender identity” to the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) for alleged “harassment,” according to Captain Thomas Wheatley, an assistant professor at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.

I said earlier in this thread that they would use military lawyers and law to push this woke crap.

Top Bottom