• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I just saw a commercial on Channel 16,WNDU that they are going to be airing a segment on gun handling tonight at just before 6 EST. During the preview I saw a Kodiak Range sign. I searched the WNDU site but couldn't find anything about the segment.

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    something like this can be good for gun owners on a whole or VERY VERY bad. It all depends on how they depict gun owners. Are they making us out to look like nut jobs and unsafe crazy people? Or are they making us look like people exercising our rights and really just normal people? either way its probly worth a watch.

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    It should be a very positive story. The female reporter took the womens defensive handgun class that Norm Hood runs at Kodiak. My wife was in this class with the reporter and said she was saying nothing but positive things to her and the other participants. I've got a feeling there will be no typical media "gun bashing" going on in this piece. We will see tonight.

Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Gabby Gonzales (report for newscenter 16 WNDU) took the Intro to Level I all women's defensive handgun course. I DID NOT have to twist her arm to do the story. She was very excited. Did a lot of interviews. Although you never know how the producers will edit the story I will be very surprised if it is negative. Gabby shot her first round ever on the first drill and nailed the target dead center. Later in the week we gave her the target. She said she was going to hang it over her desk at the newsroom so no one would screw with her anymore.
    On the first night the photographer came in to shoot some segments. The girsl were still in the class room portion of the class and were not on the range yet. I said do you want to go downstairs and join the class. He said no I want to go shoot. He was an experienced shooter and shot our M&P AR 15-22. He went through 333 rds in a half an hour. He had a blast.
    The story was supposed to air a couple of weeks ago but was bumped. It was also supposed to air last night but Gabby let us know it was bumped to tonight because she wanted a longer time slot to air the piece. We are all very anxious and nervous to see what type of story it ends up being.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    It sounds like they are trying to show it in a possitive light. Guess we'll have to wait to see.

Zimm, did you tell her about INGO?
    :D

Foxtrum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2012
    Saw it on WNDU just walked by to get my pizza and bam! There's norm. Congrats on the segment. =)

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    Gabby Gonzales (report for newscenter 16 WNDU) took the Intro to Level I all women's defensive handgun course. I DID NOT have to twist her arm to do the story. She was very excited. Did a lot of interviews. Although you never know how the producers will edit the story I will be very surprised if it is negative. Gabby shot her first round ever on the first drill and nailed the target dead center. Later in the week we gave her the target. She said she was going to hang it over her desk at the newsroom so no one would screw with her anymore.
    On the first night the photographer came in to shoot some segments. The girsl were still in the class room portion of the class and were not on the range yet. I said do you want to go downstairs and join the class. He said no I want to go shoot. He was an experienced shooter and shot our M&P AR 15-22. He went through 333 rds in a half an hour. He had a blast.
    The story was supposed to air a couple of weeks ago but was bumped. It was also supposed to air last night but Gabby let us know it was bumped to tonight because she wanted a longer time slot to air the piece. We are all very anxious and nervous to see what type of story it ends up being.

My wife says they are wimmins not "girls"

Top Bottom