WTS: WITHDRAWN The most beautiful Lee Enfield you've ever seen.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Hate to do this, but... I need cash, and nobody is buying the Sig P238 I have up for sale... I put up my 77/22, and now this. I love it, it's one of my favorites, but I don't shoot it often, and I would still have a "big boy" gun with my 7mm Mauser. (that's not as heavy)

This started out as a Longbranch No4 Mk1*.
    It wasn't collectable (don't cry) because it already had the receiver drilled from having a scope mount on it, so I continued with the bubba treatment. It now sports a 16.25" barrel, and a Surefire Warcomp. I reshaped the wood to keep as close to the styling of the original as I could. I then replaced the buttstock with one from Boyd's to get a more modern pistol grip feel, though I did have to thin the end of it some to keep the original brass buttplate. I had a lady refinish all the wood to match. The red dot (Sig Romeo 5) mount poking through the top was fabbed up by my gunsmith. It's press fit onto the barrel, and held in place with 3 set screws, the barrel being dimpled. It's topped with a leftover piece of Picitinniy rail I gave him. The leather ammo cuff was leftover from a lever gun, and the .303 British rounds just happed to fit.

This thing is so nice, (and so unusual) I think of it as a rifle version of the BBQ gun. You WILL want to bring it out for show & tell.

I'm in NWI close to the Rensselaer area. I get to Indy and Lafayette foe VA appointments. (Actually have one tomorrow)
    Deals are FTF so I can see if you're a butthole or not. ILTCH is a plus. Biden sticker on your car is a no sale.

Cash only. Not looking for trades at this time.
    $800 $700 buys the rifle as seen in the photos.

1 A Lee Enfield Battle Rifle on princess rock.JPG

1 A man and his rifle close up of rifle.jpg

This is my only .303 rifle, so the buyer will also get first dibs at my .303 ammo, and accessories.
    I have just over 750 rds total of FMJ, and SP ammo, with a little over 250 of that being surplus, and 20 being the very rare incendiary.
    Some are on stripper clips. I have an extra magazine. (not pictured)
    I also have .303 reloading dies, bullet puller, shell holder, some brass, and primers, (also not pictured) but I never got around to trying my hand at reloading.

$600 buys the extra goodies.

$1,200 BUYS THE ENTIRE PACKAGE

If the buyer doesn't want... I'll do a separate thread.

Buy both and I'll throw in 1 ticket for our current VFW raffle. Winner gets a Henry Golden Boy or $500 cash.

IMG_3576.JPG

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom