• ...and so much more!
  • SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I can confirm this happened. I was in Wisconsin yesterday and it was all over the media. The Unions and Libs hate the Gov so much they will do anything to disrupt his day.

I can't believe there wasn't at least one person in the group with half a brain that didn't think, "hey maybe this isn't such a good idea". What scumbags to disrupt a Special Olympic recognition event.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    scumbaggery at its best. those parasites are nothing but a drain on society. and they do this to those kids. that really shows what they are about.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    It is time to let the beatin' sticks out, boys...

monkey-stick_1207558i.jpg

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    There's a long tradition of Democrats stepping up to the trough on the backs of the disadvantaged.
    I couldn't agree more. Some will stop @ nothing to get what they want. Some are good at making political mush out of everything. Some are the most negative people you could meet. If there's something positive going on, it's almost gauranteed someone will throw a wrench into the gears. They prove it everytime.

Last edited:

bft131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Disgusting...Special Olympians, parents and their coaches are wonderful people that have worked hard for the spotlight to be on THEM not these POS's...by the way, love the spiked mohawk, wonder where he works .....Oh, thats right...he probably doesnt have a job as a useful idiot....

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    There's a long tradition of Democrats stepping up to the trough on the backs of the disadvantaged.
    Seems to be a lot of this in the workforce. People that make a descent living that is higher than those of a lower wage will stop at nothing to ruin the lifes of the lower wage citizen. What's really baffeling and makes no sense is, the fine folks that want to sabotage the lives of the lower paid workers who struggle to make it are risking an already descent paycheck, a home, a car + motorcycles and boats, steak and potatoes, beer etc. I would bet 85-90% of these protestors live a life of luxury and it's still not enough. Worst of all, protesting during a Special Olympics event. Scumbags.

Top Bottom