• ...and so much more!
  • ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Boys and girls, go to Farmland Indiana, take state road 1 south, and then jump over to the next parallel road on either side. Our county roads are decimated, we've had collection companies going after landowners for the bills the construction company didn't pay, and now I have to listen to that damn fwoop fwoop fwoop anytime I'm in my own damn back yard. Just say no.

you'all are just damn ****ing lucky you are fighting a private company and not INDOT and the state of Indiana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........with INDOT and the state there is no fight!!!!!

my place was Gods country till the stuck I69 south a half mile from me!!!!!.......my house was tore up from blasting and dust from our road being the haul road for all the construction!!!!!

our vehicles where tore up from from our road staying tore up for 3 years and still part of our road it still tore up!!!!

now i get to listen to semi's ripping passed at 70mph and riding rumble strips that are just 4 inchs off the road!!!!!

seating out side is so heart breaking and if i'm in the house which my walls are 7 1/2" thick it sounds as if it is 200ft from my house which is on the far corner of my 50 acres!!!!

so fight all you can to keep the noisey **** away from you!!!!!!!!!!!

so when you are going from indy to evensville just remember the people that are in the path of it as you are only saving 30 min's of travel time and it has cost us all of 3 billion so far with a lot more costs to come!!!!!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I just had an idea...Find an area not generally windy enough to support windmills, build them there, set up a lectern at the west end of the wind farm, and force the Kenyan to spend his post-presidency delivering constant speeches. That much hot air/wind should be adequate to generate many terawatts of free power!

Obie will charge more than hilly for speaking fees, that's pretty expensive fuel for the windmills.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I suspect the local polititians are having their palms greased and enjoying the 'big DC Political power' feel of this.

Good Luck.

I say line these up on the beach in Orange County CA and see what the locals say.

Top Bottom