Winchester/Browning price increases and no new primer orders until further notice

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Winchester has announced price increases across the board for ammunition and components for all existing and future orders that are shipped on or after May 1, 2021. Most notably, they have stated that they are not taking new orders for primers until further notice.

1616596056187.png

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Winchester has announced price increases across the board for ammunition and components for all existing and future orders that are shipped on or after May 1, 2021. Most notably, they have stated that they are not taking new orders for primers until further notice.

View attachment 132235
    This on top of Biden’s opportunity to stop imports of ammo and firearms will not make prices return to “normal”.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Get used to rona pricing as the new normal, I guess. This is going to do more to dismantle gun ownership and the shooting hobby than any law.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Get used to rona pricing as the new normal, I guess. This is going to do more to dismantle gun ownership and the shooting hobby than any law.
    Unfortunately I think you are correct - the rona pricing will be the new normal & hurts the hobby.

Top Bottom