• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mmills63

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Shelbyville, IN.
    Hello to all !!! It has been quite some time since I posted on here but do have a question. Can anyone tell me what a very nice Winchester 1300 12 gauge WinChoke in very good condition with aftermarket hardcase, full choke tube, and 175 rounds of Remington low brass shells would be worth. Fair price that is. Thanks and have a blessed evening !!!!!:patriot:

mmills63

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Shelbyville, IN.
    Just one more question. Are these pretty decent shotguns and would it be a good still board gun? A freind of mine wants me to still board shoot with him this winter and kind of unsure on what to buy. I can purchase a very nice one for $300 with 175 rounds of low brass ammo. Good deal or is there better shotguns for the price? Thanks again

Deucemizer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Lafayette
    I have always held Winchester 1300s in high regard. They have always been very sturdy and reliable for me. Everyone else seems to be a fan of 870s, they're great guns too, but I always thought the 1300 feels more solid. I would say the shotgun and everything with it is well worth the $300.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    It was my first shotgun and still sits safely in my shotgun safe, surrounded by all my other shotguns, and unless I absolutely had to have the money, I would never sell it. All my Winchesters are safe from the auction house while I'm alive.

mmills63

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Shelbyville, IN.
    I guess I will have to get and see what kind of pattern it shoots. New to still board shooting and really unsure if I will even find interest in it but will prob be enjoyable just being out there spending "man time"!!! Thanks for the input to all.

Top Bottom