Status
    Not open for further replies.

Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    Yawn inducing. Did you read the story or just post the headline for panic inducing purposes. Actually, I'd be surprised if this wasn't happening, and it seems normal with viruses. Takes nothing away from the proposition that the vaccines are good and effective.

What would you do? Sit back and do nothing, because the virus will likely mutate?
    "Or just post the headline for panic-inducing purposes" Yeah, pretty much. But Yahoo news is always spot-on

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    When you compound the accuracy of several tests the overall result should be more accurate. But even if the accuracy was supposed to be 99.9%, someone has to fall within that .1%.

Was she vaccinated prior to all this as well?
    No she was scheduled during the time she was sick as a dog and she couldn't take it with the stuff they prescribed for the pneumonia.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The testing seems to be inaccurate a lot more on the POSITIVE side than on the NEGATIVE side. So lots of false positives. No so many false negatives. Seems odd your wife would have tested negative 3 times and then tested to show antibodies. Someone screwed that up.
    There was a span of about 3 weeks from the last false negative to the positive antibody test. I know at work one day they had a problem with a contaminated machine and everything they tested prior to realizing the oops had to be redone, 52 false positives.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    With all of the dangerous chemicals I've been exposed to working in aviation a vaccine doesn't bother me.
    Whilst working at United a rather large co-worker of mine had placed a failed seat cushion on the stool he was sitting on for added comfort. After about 3 hours he noticed a tingling sensation in his assal area. The tingling rapidly became a very uncomfortable burning sensation progressing to a very bad burning sensation.

They called out the medics and we all howled as they told him they were going to have to apply a burn cream to the affected area and would have to do so every couple of hours for the next two days.

Seems skydrol isn't meant for contact with human skin.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Yawn inducing. Did you read the story or just post the headline for panic inducing purposes. Actually, I'd be surprised if this wasn't happening, and it seems normal with viruses. Takes nothing away from the proposition that the vaccines are good and effective.

What would you do? Sit back and do nothing, because the virus will likely mutate?
    Exactly, how many variants of the "normal" flu are out there with another one being discovered every year or so. It's all about the dollars.

And control

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Again: show me the data where there were significant false positives.
    You really don’t like looking things up. This made the news months ago. Here is the actual admission from the World Health Organization. Any other research needed can be done by your fingertips.

Pretty obvious to my doctor (who alerted me to false positives), to the world and to WHO, that the labs were pushing out false positives so the WHO sent this out to correct that problem.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I recall hearing recently where they lowered the number of cycles each PCR test is ran. Talk about reducing the number of false positives....
    This was news in September & October 2020. It was formally recognized by the scientific and medical communities in November & December 2020. The WHO issued a formal report and directed nations and labs to set a maximum of 35 cycles in their tests. At least 1 US state had already acted by Thanksgiving and directed the labs to reduce cycle counts for tests.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    This was news in September & October 2020. It was formally recognized by the scientific and medical communities in November & December 2020. The WHO issued a formal report and directed nations and labs to set a maximum of 35 cycles in their tests. At least 1 US state had already acted by Thanksgiving and directed the labs to reduce cycle counts for tests.
    Interesting.....as I heard it occurred as Biden was inaugurated...here's one of many links I found.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Interesting.....as I heard it occurred as Biden was inaugurated...here's one of many links I found.

The WHO release came out just before the Biden inauguration. Evidence came out, limited, before the election. It was in medical press, not mainstream media. Some alternate media picked it up too. Widespread publication didn’t happen until after the election.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom