• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    A son of a rock star in Bloomington is about to get souped up new mustang for a gift..............

16 years old and all that power, and the open roads to get to his home........

I just heard it start up and growl.......I wish him the best.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    In my high school days we had three students die in crashes over the four years. None of them were in souped up, high performance or sports cars. My guess is that far more teens die in average cars.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    yeah, I know who. but i wouldnt wanna live here if i had all that money. but bloomington is as probly close to liberal california as your gonna get, only you can still breath in bloomington, so from a libtard point of view I understand it.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    The father is a douchebag!!! Hope the kid stays safe, wouldn't mind if the father had a horrific car accident.

Anti-gun douchebag!!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    The father is a douchebag!!! Hope the kid stays safe, wouldn't mind if the father had a horrific car accident.

Anti-gun douchebag!!

Really?! That would really help the kid stay safe! :rolleyes:

OP, that really is a lot of responsibility at 16, but hopefully his parents give him some guidelines and monitor his activity.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Really?! That would really help the kid stay safe! :rolleyes:

OP, that really is a lot of responsibility at 16, but hopefully his parents give him some guidelines and monitor his activity.

Yes maybe then he wouldn't grow up with the same anti-gun attitude as his father..

My opinion and like *******s everyone has one, you know what you can do if you don't agree right??

;)

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I don't ever think it's a good idea to dote on children as it deprives them of the opportunity to learn and grow.

I hope the young man has enough restraint to make the right decisions.

casselmb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    In my high school days we had three students die in crashes over the four years. None of them were in souped up, high performance or sports cars. My guess is that far more teens die in average cars.

Far more teens die in average cars because far more teens have average cars. That still doesn't mean that giving a 16 year old a 300-400 horse rwd car is a good idea.

Top Bottom