• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Surprisingly, they only had one "anti-gunner" out of the three people they talked to... and even he agreed that mental health issues are a big contributing factor.

I'm shocked! They actually showed a diversity of opinions.

And your wife did a good job of conveying if someone wants to do this, they're going to ignore any law they can write.

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    And for those of us that missed the segment,

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    My wife will be on CBS News "Face the Nation" - Sunday (4/30) 10:30am ET.

My wife was asked to be part of a "discussion" of various parents on issues affecting their kids in schools. They spent a lot of time talking about "gun violence", of course prompting people to talk about "banning guns" and similar. She got to offer some "pro-gun" points (e.g. armed teachers, armed police officers, banning will affect only the law-abiding). We will see if they include very much of it, or if they cut / edit to only focus on the anti-gun talking points. But in the panel discussion itself, it seemed like both sides had an opportunity to include their views.

If interested, watch on Sunday. Since it's MSM, it may be biased, and they may cut / edit the comments to conform to their agenda. But hopefully some of the pro-2a comments will come out as well.

Your wife done excellent work sir! You are a lucky man.

I'm rolling on the floor watching her trying hard not to laugh when the lady askes her about the condition of the country. :lmfao:

Notice the the CBS lady didn't bother to ask them what they thought of an illegal Mexican National shooting in his front yard???:xmad:

Last edited:

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans

I'm rolling on the floor watching her trying hard not to laugh when the lady askes her about the condition of the country. :lmfao:

Notice the the CBS lady didn't bother to ask them what they thought of an illegal Mexican National shooting in his front yard???:xmad:

Continuity?

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Surprisingly, they only had one "anti-gunner" out of the three people they talked to... and even he agreed that mental health issues are a big contributing factor.

I'm shocked! They actually showed a diversity of opinions.

And your wife did a good job of conveying if someone wants to do this, they're going to ignore any law they can write.

I was pleasantly surprised when watching it. The show was actually balanced and gave both sides a fair chance. They skipped a few of her comments (like her full reaction to the other guy's ridiculous assertion that teachers will lose their guns and use them to intimidate students), but included the one about "criminals don't obey laws" and her mention that our daughter is not scared of guns. (I do wish she'd mentioned when she said "we have rules about guns in our home" that the "rules" were the NRA rules of safe gun handling.)

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    I was disappointed they edited out where she said to that brennan *****, "BigRed said to go **** yourself, you commie scum".

Some great moments in the clip!
    She's much more polite than you or I. I also would've been more direct, but that's probably a reason I don't get picked to go on TV. And regardless of their political viewpoints, everyone on the show was actually nice to deal with and treated her fairly.

She was really holding back on that one. She made a subtle swipe at the Biden administration, but it probably was too subtle. (The fact that his incompetence is the reason other countries don't respect or fear us anymore.)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I was pleasantly surprised when watching it. The show was actually balanced and gave both sides a fair chance. They skipped a few of her comments (like her full reaction to the other guy's ridiculous assertion that teachers will lose their guns and use them to intimidate students), but included the one about "criminals don't obey laws" and her mention that our daughter is not scared of guns. (I do wish she'd mentioned when she said "we have rules about guns in our home" that the "rules" were the NRA rules of safe gun handling.)

If people don't trust the teacher near their kids, does it make a difference between a gun and something else, say a knife.

Top Bottom