• ...and so much more!
  • IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Looks like I may have finally convince the wife to get a LTCH:rockwoot:

We was sitting down for lunch today and was watching some shows that was dvr'd and there was a news break about a incident that had happened and so I just paused it and said "Honey I'd like for you to get your carry permit, you don't have to start carrying, you can take a pistol course by yourself or together if you want me to go with you. I'd just like to know if something happens and I'm not around you could protect yourself."

Told her that we could go to the Hendricks County Sheriff's on Monday since I'm off on Monday's. That's when she said that she would seriously consider it.

We're going to talk more about it tonight on what the basic course is about and it looks as if it's a done deal on her applying for her permit Monday!

I guess the recent rash of things happening because of the rise in unemployment, thefts and brazen home break ins has her thinking.

Hopefully we'll be cleaning her fingers of ink tomorrow:D!

Tandem160

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Great news..when I carried in the truck my wife got hers. Unfortnately it has expired..something else I need to do with her.

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Bubba and IB.. that is *excellent* news! Congrats to both of you! :D
    Let me know if either needs a range buddy. :)

Thanks for the offer, got to do this in baby steps. Getting her to fill out the app will be the initial hurdle, actually getting her to select a firearm for herself and to carry will be a chore all to itself.

ML ll THUMBHOLE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    PLAINFIELD,IN
    Told her that we could go to the Hendricks County Sheriff's on Monday since I'm off on Monday's. That's when she said that she would seriously consider it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Went to the Plainfiled police station for mine. they will do the lifetime there. Just call first.

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Went to the Plainfiled police station for mine. they will do the lifetime there. Just call first.

If you live inside the corporate limits of a town or city you must file with the local PD, if not you must file with your local Sheriff's dept.

Top Bottom