• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Guy closed the show throwing some shade (do the kids still say that?) at SB 263 (handgun training for teachers.) Mandating not only the specific training, but the requirements for who does the training is my opposition as well.

SB 263 is not up for a hearing on the 19th in the House Education Committee. Brother Bill III and I are keeping a close eye on it. If it comes up for a hearing it'll be on the 2020 Legislative thread.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Cross-posting with Coronavirus thread. Guy just brought up locals suspending LTCH processing and possible preemption law violation.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I hadn't entertained the idea of the social discord that could come from this virus stuff.

I say that as I listen to lots of cops chasing a Taylorsville robbery suspect all through Nashville after crashing their vehicle in town.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I hadn't entertained the idea of the social discord that could come from this virus stuff.

I say that as I listen to lots of cops chasing a Taylorsville robbery suspect all through Nashville after crashing their vehicle in town.
    People are seeing things that are unusual and people act in ways you don't usually see. Resources such as Police will be strained. Folks who would consider calling 9-11 the first defense are now looking at it differently. You made it home with your 60 rolls of Charmin and a quart of hand sanitizer, now you have to hang onto it.

Top Bottom