6:24PM - KellyinAvon on the radio...

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Too close for comfort
    He waited on hold for over an hour, before Guy could get him on the air. Then asked about Abbot bussing illegals to Indy???

Might want to run a trace on that call... :nailbite:

:n00b:
    But isn't it the producers job to screen these calls, so they know what the topic of the callers question is BEFORE they get on air? Or do they just not care, as long as the person on the other end is breathing and occasionally uses words with more than one syllable?

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    But who was the wack-a-doodle that wanted to talk about immigration on a 2A show? WTH
    That one took me by surprise . . . and Guy was polite from what I was able to hear over the top of my brother being insistent with talking to me on the phone right then (ugh; he couldn't call later). Guy gets those kinds of phone calls periodically. I usually catch up with the show after it's already streamed and skip through the breaks.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    But isn't it the producers job to screen these calls, so they know what the topic of the callers question is BEFORE they get on air? Or do they just not care, as long as the person on the other end is breathing and occasionally uses words with more than one syllable?
    As long as the guy doesnt lie to the producer.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    As mentioned, it's a pretty specific show. Maybe the producer has never needed to screen out a caller before?
    Producer Donnie knew me when I called in. I get other ones and I tell them "it's KellyinAvon, one word" but it rarely gets communicated.

They brought back the bumper music, so that's a good thing.

Reactions: JAL

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    SB 28 up for Senate Committee Hearing next Wednesday Jan 31st 8:30 AM, Rm 130 -- Testimony only??

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    SB 28 up for Senate Committee Hearing next Wednesday Jan 31st 8:30 AM, Rm 130 -- Testimony only??
    I saw that. A few things are possible here. Combines with HB 1084, gets a vote before the deadline and goes for 2nd reading, recommended for summer study, strip and insert into another bill, lots of options. We got ConC passed with a strip and insert... you never know what will happen.

It's getting a hearing, we get to make our case. Lets outnumber the antis and TCB!

Top Bottom