• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Sorry never saw it , I had the original video bookmarked but the Uploader deleted his account .

So this one was edited to show the smarta$$ comments , not by me by the way .

I think it was posted to ingo maybe a month ago, however, I concur....this guy is either an idiot or completely misinformed.

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    He's just trying to save some trouble by staying in Condition Red at all times. Some people don't have the mental capacity to determine when to change mental alert conditions, and it's too much trouble calling his internet idols every time he needs to know if it's appropriate to go to a heightened state of alertness.

Color-Code-Chart.jpg

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I barely watched three minutes of that video before my brain completely fried. And before that, i thought the 2nd Amendment should be everyone's carry permit. Ok, actually I still do, but dang is he making that argument thousands of times harder

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    A wealth of knowledge!!

Must be all the military training he had......that gun doesnt deserve to be owned by that guy!

I feel sorry, and wonder how he picked out the gun. Poor pistol. Does not deserve to be treated like that.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Was that a mini CCW badge on the holster strap? I watched on my phone, couldn't really make out what it was, but it looks like the douche is trying to present himself as cop on top of all his other misguided issues.

I've said it here before, I see lots of people everyday who should not be allowed to carry weapons of any kind, and this ass clown most certainly shouldn't.

Top Bottom