• redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    We not everyone can be perfect.... :D

Actually my question is this:

How can anyone who has voted Democrat in the last few election call themselves a Christian?

apovinelli

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Indy

How can anyone who has voted Democrat in the last few election call themselves a Christian?

That is a very good question. I teach at a very liberal Catholic school and they were passing around a book before the election that was titled "Why Catholics can vote for Obama" My ignorence told me not to read it so I do not know the arguement, but there is little it could have said to convience me.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    That is a very good question. I teach at a very liberal Catholic school and they were passing around a book before the election that was titled "Why Catholics can vote for Obama" My ignorance told me not to read it so I do not know the argument, but there is little it could have said to convince me.

I learned a long time ago to not believe anything that came out of the "Catholic Church", they are just another Upper Management that has Corrupted its self beyond rescue. I feel bad for those who are devoted Catholics caught in Limbo between God's Law of Love and what the "Church" tells them to do. Realizing I didn't need a middle man was the reason I left in the first place.

thecanuck

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    That is a very good question. I teach at a very liberal Catholic school and they were passing around a book before the election that was titled "Why Catholics can vote for Obama" My ignorence told me not to read it so I do not know the arguement, but there is little it could have said to convience me.

That's amazing... it's amazing how that when the left pushes politics in the churches it's OK but when the right does the IRS starts investigating... hmm...

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Democratic Party - Supposedly supports homosexuals, abortions, and reduction of religion.

Republican Party - Supports endless wars, harbors "public bathroom" homosexuals, and torture.

They both sound equally Christian to me, in that neither are whatsoever.

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis

Really?

Are you saying that Republicans are still the party of Christianity? I love when Republicans are the "moral compass" and tell everyone how we should live and how wrong homosexuality is....then....they get caught being homosexuals themselves!

Not to mention how benevolent and Christian it was of us to send Iraq into chaos which lead to 1 million dead Iraqi civilians. God bless the dead.

Abortion is wrong, but bombing the hell out of another country is ok.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    Democratic Party - Supposedly supports homosexuals, abortions, and reduction of religion.

Republican Party - Supports endless wars, harbors "public bathroom" homosexuals, and torture.

They both sound equally Christian to me, in that neither are whatsoever.

i like the sound of the republican party more... sounds like they dont take crap from no one.

lon371

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Salem Indiana
    Man is drowning
    Democrat throws a rope that goes to and beyond the man, Democrat drops the rope and says see we give them more than enough rope.

Republican throws a rope his is short of the man. Says swim to the rope(make and effort) And then pulls the man to safety.

Democrats are what we see in Obama. See what I did I threw tons of money out there, it is all better now.

Democrats are the party of we can help the poor and helpless(but we wont)it is the republicans fault.

Republicans are the party of we will help you if you get off your butt and make a half hearted attempt to help yourself.

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    My mother always voted Democrate because she was told in school that they "stood more for the little person". She came around this last election but the dark side is still tempting her.:D

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Not all Democrats are created equal. Out here in Oklahoma, what we call "Democrat" is a hard-right Republican in other states.

Check this graph out...

npatcommonspacescores.png

Original with article here.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    :+1:
    Yeah, just like Jesus, right?

Wait a second...

Republicans have thrown the church beliefs out the window just as much as anyone so why don't we quit trying to play that card. Both parties have shameful people that has been elected and if you can make a thread slamming why someone votes democrat then maybe you should look at yourself for voting Republican. George W. Bush, Richard Lugar, and John McCain are three examples of "quality" candidates you have voted for recently if you voted for all Republicans. Yep....I would be proud of that to:puke:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Man is drowning
    Democrat throws a rope that goes to and beyond the man, Democrat drops the rope and says see we give them more than enough rope.

Republican throws a rope his is short of the man. Says swim to the rope(make and effort) And then pulls the man to safety.

Democrats are what we see in Obama. See what I did I threw tons of money out there, it is all better now.

Democrats are the party of we can help the poor and helpless(but we wont)it is the republicans fault.

Republicans are the party of we will help you if you get off your butt and make a half hearted attempt to help yourself.

You mean the guys at AIG, Freddie, and the other big companies made a half hearted attempt before the REPUBLICAN president signed a bill giving them billions of taxpayer dollars that was borrowed? Sounds like upstanding morals and fiscal responsibility to me.

Top Bottom