DSC_5272croptag_zpsisyfppka.jpg

Well hello.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    I forgot 'Manbearpig' had a run in with Al Gore...

Al Gore feud

After losing the 2000 election as chronic losers do, Al Gore wanted more attention from people and decided to hunt for America's now favorite human-eating beast, Manbearpig. Al Gore soon began a tour of various elementary schools warning students of the dangers of Manbearpig. Enraged, Manbearpig, against the wishes of his PR advisor, released a statement claiming, "Al Gore is a cynical, sore losing, attention whore."
    Gore then called Manbearpig a monstrosity and a danger to mankind, to which manbearpig responded by calling Gore a "fatass." Gore then wittily responded with "I know you are, but what am I?" with Manbearpig rebutting, "I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you." Gore continues to try and convince the American people of the dangers of manbearpig, while Manbearpig has harnessed his focus on killing the "undesired" people of society, in order to gain good favor with the now retard-free American public

Last edited:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Dude! Hover Bear doesn't stand a chance against:

Manbearpig!!! Half Man, Half Bear, Half Pig, All Badass!!!!:rockwoot:

One-on-one, you are right.

But when a pack of puppymonkeybabies strike, then it's a toss up.

[video=youtube;ql7uY36-LwA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql7uY36-LwA[/video]

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Guns are both historical and works of art, this make s them worth collecting. Like Bug says, they are cheaper than collecting cars.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I forgot 'Manbearpig' had a run in with Al Gore...

Al Gore feud

After losing the 2000 election as chronic losers do, Al Gore wanted more attention from people and decided to hunt for America's now favorite human-eating beast, Manbearpig. Al Gore soon began a tour of various elementary schools warning students of the dangers of Manbearpig. Enraged, Manbearpig, against the wishes of his PR advisor, released a statement claiming, "Al Gore is a cynical, sore losing, attention whore."
    Gore then called Manbearpig a monstrosity and a danger to mankind, to which manbearpig responded by calling Gore a "fatass." Gore then wittily responded with "I know you are, but what am I?" with Manbearpig rebutting, "I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you." Gore continues to try and convince the American people of the dangers of manbearpig, while Manbearpig has harnessed his focus on killing the "undesired" people of society, in order to gain good favor with the now retard-free American public
    Sounds legit.

Top Bottom