Who's getting/wants a gun for Christmas?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GrinderCB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2017
    Greendale
    I'd love a Mossberg Shockwave but sadly I fear that $349 is a bit out of my family's spending limit, so I plan on saving up for one after Xmas.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    My sweet wife is getting me a Marlin XT 22 mag bolt action rifle for Christmas. I wasn't supposed to know.. oops.

So who is getting a gun for Christmas? Or who has asked Santa for one but doesn't know yet if they were naughty or nice?

I bought a new Harley in august so Santa won't be bringing me one this year.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    My Christmas gift to myself is a CMP service grade M1. Took quite a while and required offloading a couple of guns to make it happen.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Was thinking about a Single Action Bisley or 1875 Outlaw, but spent the $ on Ammo and reloading supplies, great deals to be had plus free shipping.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I’m getting a Ruger American 22LR. It was at the LGS, sitting on the shelf looking all pretty with its wood stock and stainless barrel. Now it’s under my tree. :D

sbatten

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    Somewhere in Shelby Co.
    My son is getting a GSG 1911-22 pistol. His twin sister was going to get one until she changed her mind and decided she would rather have girly stuff like clothes and shoes.

I on the other hand told my wife she could get me either a power washer or a CZ455 .22LR in walnut stock. All she had to do was go see Kimball at Bobcat Armament and he would order it in. Last night she told me I needed to go pick up my Christmas present at Menards the power washer is in. Sorry Kimball.

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    I'm either getting a new savage in 243win OR a henry in 41mag. I have been good all year I swear , so I think I deserve an extra special xmas present :-)

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    My son is getting a GSG 1911-22 pistol. His twin sister was going to get one until she changed her mind and decided she would rather have girly stuff like clothes and shoes.

I on the other hand told my wife she could get me either a power washer or a CZ455 .22LR in walnut stock. All she had to do was go see Kimball at Bobcat Armament and he would order it in. Last night she told me I needed to go pick up my Christmas present at Menards the power washer is in. Sorry Kimball.

:(

Top Bottom