• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I've been listening to his radio show for years. It's on the radio in my office every day.

Watch the tv as much as possible, although not every day. I miss the Friday shows he did on the other network where he spends the entire hour interviewing one guest. My favorite was Benjamin Netanyahu; what an amazing leader.

As for his books, I've tried reading them, but they seem to follow his pattern of ADD. They're all over the place and almost every page has three or four topics on it. A paragraph here, a picture there, and a graph over in the corner of the page.

I hope everyone watches the tv show this week, and all five days of it. I'm anxious to see what next week brings, once all the foundation is set and the cases closed.

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    If I want to hear someone feed me :poop: for an hour, I'll just talk to my brother. It's cheaper than a monthly cable bill, and he tends to spew out the GB programming he received watching the show.

Huh? Are you serious? Glenn is one of the straightest shooters in the media.

Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Listen to him every chance I get. Who else MSM or other has the nerve to put a direct line for the white house to prove him wrong and then DARES them to do it!!

My kids are more interested than ever on what is happening with their country due to his "antics" on screen where he mixes comedy,passion,and facts together. They can listen to him easier than most conservative talk shows that have more arguing and not as much entertainment. Does he go over the top sometimes with crying and such? Yes but I consider him to be very focused and passionate on his topics and yes it is TV so he probably takes it a little to far for entertainment.

I hope FOX keeps him on for the foreseeable future. He has uncovered a LOT of info on this White House.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I listen to him on the radio every time I can. And dad listens to him every day. I don't have cable so I can't watch his show. Have watched a bit of it at work though when we were lucky enough for them to put on the Fox News channel when we are on break. I bought his Common Sense book, read it, and then passed it on to a friend and his wife for Christmas, and she's a big liberal, lol. Hopefully she'll actually read it though. Then I got Arguing with Idiots and gave it to dad for Christmas. He started reading it right after he opened it up. :D

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    If the stuff he says is not true, why all the fuss about Acorn, Anita Dunn, Van Jones. The publicity he put on those subjects caused a stir. I would like to see Obamas face if Beck knocked on the White House door.

He has heightend the awareness of the less than politicaly aware, like myself, I now pay attention to whats going on, I dont like most of it. Thanks to
    Beck.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    I use to listen to him everyday on the radio before he had his tv show. He wasnt as full of himself back then. But for the most point he is always right. For the guys that like him checkout Neal Boortz. He is another radio host out of Atlanta, GA.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Watch the tv as much as possible, although not every day. I miss the Friday shows he did on the other network where he spends the entire hour interviewing one guest. My favorite was Benjamin Netanyahu; what an amazing leader.

As for his books, I've tried reading them, but they seem to follow his pattern of ADD. They're all over the place and almost every page has three or four topics on it. A paragraph here, a picture there, and a graph over in the corner of the page.

He is doing the one hour shows still, he just started doing them agian. As for the ADD maybe thats why I like and can read them so easy! Ive enjoyed them, Common Sense was hard for me to follow because there were no ADD moments! :D

My kids are more interested than ever on what is happening with their country due to his "antics" on screen where he mixes comedy,passion,and facts together. They can listen to him easier than most conservative talk shows that have more arguing and not as much entertainment. Does he go over the top sometimes with crying and such? Yes but I consider him to be very focused and passionate on his topics and yes it is TV so he probably takes it a little to far for entertainment.

I hope FOX keeps him on for the foreseeable future. He has uncovered a LOT of info on this White House.

He is a family man and he figured out a way to make his shows something you can sit down with your family and watch. If I had kids thats what we would be doin at 5 :D

As long as ratings are up fox will keep him around, actually his show is HIS show he can take it anywhere I belive, he could even start his own network like Oprah!! hahahaha

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I'm a huge fan of Glenn Beck. I've been listening to him on the radio since he went national shortly after 9/11. I have been to two of his shows here in FWA, plus his "Rally for America" in Auburn.

At the one of the shows I attended here in FWA at the Scottish Rite Auditorium, I decided not to wait in line to meet him, so my wife and I headed out to leave. We turned a corner and almost bumped into him coming the other way! I think we were both kind of startled at first. I just shook his hand and thanked him for coming. He seemed like a very down-to-earth guy.

I continue to be amazed with what he digs up, and that I cannot think of a time when his facts turned out to be wrong.

Also, I have learned quite a bit listening to him. Two years ago, I had never heard of Saul Alinsky or Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven. Without Glenn, would we have ever heard about Van Jones, Anita Dunn, Cass Sunstein, John Holdren or Mark Lloyd?

I am very thankful for the research he does. I don't know how he does it all.

I went to his Rally for America in Auburn with JCA1776. I know I also went to Beck's rally in West Virginia, too, but I forget with whom. I think it might've just been with my parents (well, along with a busload of WOWO listeners - literally, there was a rental bus that made the trip).

I don't have a lot of time to listen to the radio, though. 'Fact I'm not even sure he is broadcast in Terre Haute. I suppose I could listen online at WOWO News Talk 1190 AM HD Radio, but I do have a hard time keeping focused on it for the whole show.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    I use to listen to him everyday on the radio before he had his tv show. He wasnt as full of himself back then. But for the most point he is always right. For the guys that like him checkout Neal Boortz. He is another radio host out of Atlanta, GA.

I agree, other than the fact that he always leads with his mistakes. Oh, and he makes public apologies for his personal failures. OK, and the fact he's an admitted alcoholic...and he admitted his thoughts of suicide. Yes, I'm sure that self-deprecating crying he does is really boasting about his sensitivity! What a self-righteous jerk!

Just joking there, friend. I just really don't see whatcha mean by that comment. Can you back it up with some facts (in a PM before this thread gets jacked:D)? I watch/listen to his show a lot and I have seen and heard all I've said.

By the way, I listen to his radio program...everyday!

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I went to his Rally for America in Auburn with JCA1776. I know I also went to Beck's rally in West Virginia, too, but I forget with whom. I think it might've just been with my parents (well, along with a busload of WOWO listeners - literally, there was a rental bus that made the trip).

I don't have a lot of time to listen to the radio, though. 'Fact I'm not even sure he is broadcast in Terre Haute. I suppose I could listen online at WOWO News Talk 1190 AM HD Radio, but I do have a hard time keeping focused on it for the whole show.

Terre Haute WINH-FM 98.5 Sa6a9a

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    I agree, other than the fact that he always leads with his mistakes. Oh, and he makes public apologies for his personal failures. OK, and the fact he's an admitted alcoholic...and he admitted his thoughts of suicide. Yes, I'm sure that self-deprecating crying he does is really boasting about his sensitivity! What a self-righteous jerk!

Just joking there, friend. I just really don't see whatcha mean by that comment. Can you back it up with some facts (in a PM before this thread gets jacked:D)? I watch/listen to his show a lot and I have seen and heard all I've said.

By the way, I listen to his radio program...everyday!

Why would I send you a PM? What part of my comment are you confused about?

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I watch both Olbermann and Beck. Olbermann tends to attack people and ridicule them. Beck tends to point out things that you would never think of looking at. I think that is the difference.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina

He is a very intelligent man that could do great things for this country IMHO

He's unelectable.

YouTube - Glenn Beck: Unelectable

ETA - In case you aren't familiar with it, "Unelectable" is a satirical campaign Beck embarked on in the past few years. He even had an HD simulcast of one of the shows on the tour. In "Unelectable", he basically advertised what his platform would be if he were to run for office, but noted that such a platform would make him... unelectable.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom